Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sunswipe posted:

Please leave your dog's hymen alone.

You know that doctor is in there loving DOGS! That’s HOW HE GETS HIS POWER HRRRRNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG! :downsbravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hymen? More like Byewomen!!

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
im the dude obsessing about bridewealth as an entertainer in 2019

we'll never be royaaals

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Kind of panicking right now, guys. I tried checking my own hymen just now and uh, gently caress...um...theres a penis between my legs??? Is this normal?? I tried moving it out of the way, but it turns out the penis is attached to my body. gently caress gently caress gently caress.

Stick it up ur butt

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Kind of panicking right now, guys. I tried checking my own hymen just now and uh, gently caress...um...theres a penis between my legs??? Is this normal?? I tried moving it out of the way, but it turns out the penis is attached to my body. gently caress gently caress gently caress.

Once you've successfully had sex the penis should fall off on its own

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

house of the dad posted:

Once you've successfully had sex the penis should fall off on its own

Actually the penis erodes slowly over time from friction and vaginal acids. :thunk:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Do it ironically posted:

he does this because he's a loving piece of poo poo and he thinks that all men are pieces of poo poo like him

if he has any boys i bet he brags that theyre loving

it's embarrassing there are people like him out there feel bad for the daughter

He does.

MikeJF posted:

Now his boys, on the other hand...

quote:

When King told his father at 14 that he was sexually active, the rapper wasn't happy but laughed it off.

"I don't want any of my children to have sex before it's time for them, but who's to say when it's time?" he said.

"However, I will definitely feel different about a boy than I will about a girl.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If anybody checks the sanctity of your hymen take the opportunity to fart in their loving face

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Actually the penis erodes slowly over time from friction and vaginal acids. :thunk:

you mean I can burn dicks off with this thing? hell yeah

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Vagina Acidus

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
ti saved a man from jumping off a building. That man's name? Scott Stapp of creed.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Milo and POTUS posted:

ti saved a man from jumping off a building. That man's name? Scott Stapp of creed.

Nah, he'd already jumped by the time TI stumbled across him.

He did call an ambulance for him though.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
In any case, gently caress TI

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Tbh this was genuinely disappointing to click on :/

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Gotta respect TI for keeping it in gem mint condition to sell on ebay later.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Crusty Nutsack posted:

you mean I can burn dicks off with this thing? hell yeah

No it gets smaller and smaller each time until you wear it down to the bone.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/stollemache/status/1192544698382110720?s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Not sure if joking or not

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
You cannot lie on the Internet. It's the law.

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/1192613760269258753?s=19

Oscar Wild fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Nov 8, 2019

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
:(

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Whats next mothers checking there sons wiener s for smegma.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

:chloe:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

on the other hand im loling at this so idk what to feel anymore

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

yea this is ~20% of my matches on tinder et al

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Honestly the best advice yours truly has received in el longo time my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My chosen death for T.I. (imo) a huge vat of my cum collected over several years heated to a boiling crucible into which his incredibly hosed up toxic-masculine body is dipped whereupon it disintegrates like hot vapor, just instantly flash boiled and flash evaporated, that motherfucker, that insufferable hymen-checkin-guy, the nerve, get boiled in my cum vat T.I.!!!!