Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Plan now is im gonna reup for PS+ come next week because streaming to youtube and having it be there immediately when im done is just way too drat easy and brainless. Gonna do that this week and focus and beating this. Sorry about the life delays and crap lol.

We are two patches in from when you halted, there are a few QoL improvements I think you'll like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ITS CHRISTMAS TIME IN HOLLIS, QUEENS

so yeah i reupped ps+ so i can stream this again and pick up where i left off. I havent really slept since Sunday due to a massive screwy schedule at the moment, but looking forward to a long day by myself tomorrow and playing the poo poo out of this and streaming while welcoming in the new decade

I'll do my normal deal of streaming via youtube again in hour or so chunks, and annotate them here whether its just walking around or if story poo poo happens

sorry for the delay but yeah wanna get this done before Kakarot comes out

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i played a bit. im still behind where i was but i forgot a lot so cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i3toNU3XNk

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

HELLO MOTHERFUCKERS

i am way too high right now. i took a weed break after christmas and got weed today and hoo boy im flying

i have a ps4 camera. ive barely slept since sunday bc of holiday schedules and work and kids and etc. im way too high and exhausted but i have no responsibilities until like thursday so screw it im sleeping all day tomorrow, getting up only to feed and let roscoe out

lets throw poo poo grenades and livechat on youtube. gimme a few to setup. if you cant watch now dont worry its saved to youtube immediately unless i get embarrased somehow and delete it (totally reserving that right atm)

IS THIS A MISTAKE? CARPE DIEM MOTHERFUCKERS .

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxb08dHlRBQ

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
you sure get mad @ vidya games

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

its this game

this is the most "oh gently caress" game ive played

also it makes ebb laugh

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

was me talking not worth it? i got no prob stopping if im annoying or whatever, ill do the vids with just gameplay if thats better for you folks

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I drift in and out of your videos so that I can witness the Kojima without having to play it or go anywhere near it.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

in chapter 3 now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV7f8aJXK0s

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You should supercut all your worst falls, I keep skipping around to find them.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

gimmie some timestamps and ill try

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxsOXOPni0o

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Don’t be like me and spend 20 hours building roads and poo poo between lake knot, craftsman, and engineer, though I did five star everything in the neighborhood before I moved south. :shepicide:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

no promises at all

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

im all caught up now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR4dth9mn40

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-EJD-JfNRs

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

hey ive been playing this and posting to the youtube channel. I'll do a catchup post with everything here later on. Just finishing the weather station area now

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Just got up to chapter 5? i think? and i'm really having a time so far.

I'll just keep posting on the channel and hopefully beat this soon

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Watched a bunch of these N4B. Thanks for the Sunday content. This looks very much like a thing that I am curious about but would not play, because balancing my pack would drive me insane.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

im glad someone watched it.

its a really cool game imo. I just dont have time to sit down with it right now with kids/work/life and it sucks because its very much a game i have to plan out a block for. It's not a hop in for 5 minutes and do a couple things, it feels like a job.

:goonsay: ahead bc whatever

Kojima in every game he makes stresses the fact that the format you are playing on is in fact, a video game. He takes a basic game element- stealth for MGS for example, and then goes full batshit horny insane for a while but never ever steps away from the fact that its a game. He's a movie fanatic as well, and said if he wasnt making games hed make movies. besides mgs4, i mean

but anyways, this is about inventory and load bearing. The progression starts so loving slow, but does an amazing job of ramping up. making a full road appear just makes the game so much easier and amazing

idk, theres a lot more i can say. im gojng to try and beat it soon, but if its one of those things where if life gets in the way then im prolly just gonna pick it up on steam and keep my ps4 in storage until they crack the 7.0 series firmware

its a really good game. its kojima as gently caress.

conan's appearance was perfect btw. all the actors are fantastic in this and just fun to see

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

There are a couple of holy poo poo reveals in the postgame that really should have been in chapter 8 or so as well as some general development for the supporting cast.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Saw the flag thought it was CAF chat oops

Frosted Flake fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Feb 6, 2020

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
been watching and like the that you aren't talking over all of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurningChrome
Jan 18, 2020

They said she cooked her own cancers for people who crossed her, rococo custom variations that took years to kill you. They said a lot of things about Chrome, none of them at all reassuring.
Is it good n4b?