Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

my uncle who works at nintendo says the next game is just a pokemon dating sim where you can be any pokemon and date any other pokemon.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Heather Papps posted:

my uncle who works at nintendo says the next game is just a pokemon dating sim where you can be any pokemon and date any other pokemon.

That's already out but with only one pokemon, but it's the only one you care about. It's called I Love You, Colonel Sanders! and has the pokemon from KFC in it!

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

pixaal posted:

That's already out but with only one pokemon, but it's the only one you care about. It's called I Love You, Colonel Sanders! and has the pokemon from KFC in it!

ah sick does it have the mega evolutions and the crispy/origional/spicy formes?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
gigantamaxing my lv. 6 edamamane in an effort to forget the years of loyal service my pachirisu has given me prior to getting disappeared by the suits @ game freak :smithfrog:

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Very excited to see what kinds of wacky critters I can befriend in the latest installment of Poketto Bakemono

vanisher

Pokemon but with BYOB posters

vanisher

I'm upset my favorite byob postermon was cut from byob

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Yomomma Pińata was pretty cool until you find out everyone already hit it :(

nut

i heard they removed pokeballs and u just stuff critters in2 ur drawers and then have to try to walk on route 1

nut

i heard the kanto region cia follow a six week cycle where they lure an undereducated child (played by u) into amassing and training strong pokemon, further enabling u by giving u powerful items like a masterball and pokeflute, only to later jail you as a domestic terrorist threat

nut

george bush announcing the successful end of magmar under the mission accomplished banner

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

vanisher posted:

What's this? Your Thingyman is evolving?!

Your Thingyman evolved into FreshCutFries!

What's this? You're eating FreshCutFries! You have eaten your trusted friend and proven that the real monster IS MAN.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Heather Papps

hello friend

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Yomomma Pińata was pretty cool until you find out everyone already hit it :(

i broke this pinata but uh

it is um
full of goop

Korean Boomhauer
theyre gearing up to unleash some wicked cool cross promotion pokemon like john wick and nickelodeon gak

Heather Papps

hello friend

drat my amazon delivery was delayed im never gonna get my "ash ketchum" pop vinyl figurine gently caress

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Korean Boomhauer posted:

theyre gearing up to unleash some wicked cool cross promotion pokemon like john wick and nickelodeon gak

Look, there was a problem with the John Wick promotion. A lot of the Pokemon are gone, ok? No, they're not back at the PokeCenter with Nurse Joy, they're fuckin gone. They're fuckin gone man. Put that on the back of the box, they're gone and they're not coming back and John Wick is super hard to catch and a Master Ball won't even work on him. poo poo is hosed up.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Heather Papps

hello friend

i heard they are going to remake the show but they are going to swap all the genders of my favourite childhood friends, and man, I AM PISSED

nut

i don't like how they changed it so that when u give jigglypuff a moonstone it just turns into jigglypuff wearing amoonstone necklace i like that i can purchase a matching moonstone necklace on the nintendo online merchandise shop tho

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

why isn't dogcrash truther in this edition of byob?

Heather Papps

hello friend

vanisher posted:

I'm upset my favorite byob postermon was cut from byob

splatmaster smoked a weed.
splatmaster is now; pot smoke pheonix

Korean Boomhauer
I got to play the new Pokémon early and it’s really interesting so far... I’ll post my trip report once the review goes up.

pixaal

Korean Boomhauer posted:

I got to play the new Pokémon early and it’s really interesting so far... I’ll post my trip report once the review goes up.

Dude that's not Sword / Shield, that's the rumored pokéstal! I heard it's rated M, the trainer has to be careful with their position during battles because they can die and you get a game over if you die you do not go to the pokemon center. If all your pokemon faint you can walk to the pokemon center and heal them though, no blackout. Also your pokemon take realistic battle damage!

Are any of the rumors true?

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

pixaal posted:

Dude that's not Sword / Shield, that's the rumored pokéstal! I heard it's rated M, the trainer has to be careful with their position during battles because they can die and you get a game over if you die you do not go to the pokemon center. If all your pokemon faint you can walk to the pokemon center and heal them though, no blackout. Also your pokemon take realistic battle damage!

Are any of the rumors true?

dude it's more gritty then the rumors even said

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

dude it's more gritty then the rumors even said

this is like the batman begins of pocket monsters and i, as an adult man, am so ready for my favourite thing from childhood to be twisted to appeal to my current mindset

nut

heard they cut out tweedo for a pokemon that look like a wiener confirm/deny

pixaal

That's been in the game for awhile, they renamed the move String Shot to sneak it by the rating boards.

sig by owlhawk911

nut

i heard every new pokemon looks like a weiner c/d

Goons Are Gifts

Always has, always will be.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Heather Papps posted:

splatmaster smoked a weed.
splatmaster is now; pot smoke pheonix

Truth.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

This Pokemon journey was truly fun, wasn't it?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Putty posted:

This Pokemon journey was truly fun, wasn't it?

bi-truf

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
u can't spell oof without bidoof :sadwave:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I think the point is that the real Pokemon were inside is the entire time!