Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I don’t know. When I think of excretions (which I do, often) I think more of things like sweat and mucus which are passively expelled from the body without additional thought or process. Cum is more of an active expulsion typically requiring manual stimulation of the penis or prostate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
I like the smell of the sweat behind my ears. I rub it on my fingers and take a good sniff

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My current antidepressants give me night sweats. It sucks. Being old and depressed sucks.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I have a good balance of humors because I practice nofap (monk modus).

Ebeneezer Splooge
Nov 2, 2018

Pickwick High posted:

I like the smell of the sweat behind my ears. I rub it on my fingers and take a good sniff

The original scratch and sniff!

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Sweat is an interesting substance. Get it on your balls in a humid region, keep it on there long enough and it will turn you ball hairs crusty and brittle.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Who What Now posted:

My current antidepressants give me night sweats. It sucks. Being old and depressed sucks.

Sounds like you need to sort yourself out

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Gotta second whatever strange amber goo it is that crystallizes in the corner of my eyes. That's the stuff.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
When you go to poo poo and mucus comes out, with no poop

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
In fact the only picture I've ever sent of myself to another goon featured solidified eye-goo.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Is eye goo a forgotten sequel to keyboard goo

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
We can only hope

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

So i've been dealing with some unexplained gassy acid reflux the past month or so, and antacids as well as over the counter proton pump inhibitors haven't done their duty. So I go to the doctor to figure this out. They can usually check to see if it's the h. pylori bacteria in the stomach causing it there, but since i've been using PPIs for a month I have to have my poop analyzed. I have an appointment with a gastroenterologist based on the results.

So okay I gotta give my doctor a sample of my poop, right? nah - i have to give my poop to a lab, a lab 1 hour away with a bunch of lovely, snowy, ice covered roads filled with traffic jams and lovely drivers that I have to drive through with my small car that can be a pain in the rear end when it comes to driving on ice. I cannot mail my poop to that address. I must get my poop to the specified location within 24 hours of pooping. I must not refrigerate my poop. The poop must be fresh. Fresh poop.

poop

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
spray farts into the toilet are amazing and the sounds make me laugh

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Sometimes, when I wipe... I'll wipe and wipe and wipe, a hundred times... still; poop. Still poop.

That's just an outtake from parks and rec but it's so funny and accurate and I just really like it.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Igotadigbick posted:

My belly button excretes lint

Mine excreted literal sludge for a number of years. The smell was horrifying and every now and then the skin around it would hurt.

I have no idea what caused it, but it would come and go usually once a year for a couple of months around late fall/early winter and sometimes went away only after I pulled a 2-inch-long tuft of hair out from inside my belly button. Eventually a doctor prescribed me some medicated cream to deal with it and that’s what made it go away for good.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Posting from the toilet on the mostly vacant floor in my office building.

I go down a few floors to poop in solitude. Just me and the AC.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Yea when you use a new skincare product that might irritate sensitive skin you do a patch test to see how your skin reacts so I imagine you can just keep heavily exfoliating and using acids on one spot to get your pores as massive as possible and then just use extremely thick oils to block the pores and increase sebum production.

But this is only theory crafting we won't know until someone does it for real.

loving hydraulic oil does it for me. Every time I have to work on hydraulics at work I get a drat pimple or two somewhere.

I. M. Gei posted:

Mine excreted literal sludge for a number of years. The smell was horrifying and every now and then the skin around it would hurt.

I have no idea what caused it, but it would come and go usually once a year for a couple of months around late fall/early winter and sometimes went away only after I pulled a 2-inch-long tuft of hair out from inside my belly button. Eventually a doctor prescribed me some medicated cream to deal with it and that’s what made it go away for good.

My kid gets this sometimes if he overdoes it lifting, skin hurting and all. It's so gross.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

great big cardboard tube posted:

You ever pissed out your rear end? It's weird, like you're familiar with the sensation but it's coming out the wrong hole.

My favorite part of rear end piss is when you thought you'd already expelled every drop of liquid in your rear end then you go to wipe your raw distended rear end in a top hat and the second the paper touches skin, fwooooosh another torrent of rear end piss.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

pee is stored in the bowels

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Smells like qcs in here

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
on nov 17, 2019, my body continued its multi-decade long streak of excreting matter

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
There's a pretty terrible post right now in the cursed image thread that you guys would hate but also find relevant

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Had multiple toilet trips today with gastro. Each time I feel like I'm going to vomit and poo poo at the same time, luckily just the latter, and it was like warm soft serve. Left annoying streaks with each flush.

Sometimes I do a good solid one which surprises me like 'how did all that fit inside of me?' I usually feel a little proud of those.

Ebeneezer Splooge
Nov 2, 2018

Relayer posted:

Sometimes, when I wipe... I'll wipe and wipe and wipe, a hundred times... still; poop. Still poop.

That's just an outtake from parks and rec but it's so funny and accurate and I just really like it.

Use a bidet, wash your rear end in a top hat you animal.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Sometimes I'll neglect my ear canals for long periods and then a great big gob of ear wax will just roll out on its own and it's like... How did it do that?

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Did a few vomit + poo poo combos today, thankfully not at the same time. But one after the other, repeatedly

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

The Protagonist posted:

Sometimes I'll neglect my ear canals for long periods and then a great big gob of ear wax will just roll out on its own and it's like... How did it do that?

it's the earwig moving in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Chinatown posted:

Posting from the toilet on the mostly vacant floor in my office building.

I go down a few floors to poop in solitude. Just me and the AC.

When I worked for a modular home company I used to sneak out to the one model home with actual plumbing to take a poo poo because the only bathroom in the office was at the nexus of all the foot traffic. Gotta be able to drop a deuce in peace.