Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Jerusalem posted:

Bray literally keeps the Universal Championship in a toy chest.

All titles should be stored in toy chests tbqh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Bray growing more and more wildly intense as he yeses is great

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Please let Brian Danielson free of this garbage company

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
We need to find a way to trick them into releasing Bryan.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
And Miz announcing it like he has booking power and just made the match official.

Also, that's the end?

wtf man

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
I like how dead the audience is and not even responding to the end

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DeepDickPizza posted:

The dissonance of Daniel Bryan cutting a real promo mixed with the cartoon bullshit and it's all for the top title is just way too much for me. It's a complete clown show.

always good to have a reminder that bryan is a once-in-a-lifetime talent who can make almost any dogshit he's given at least interesting

and wwe squanders him on this poo poo

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

the segment sucked but bray aggressively screaming yes louder and louder was extremely funny

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Bryan stuff was good but the rest of Smackdown was insanely bad.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
We reached our 5 page goal

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Blaise330 posted:

We reached our 5 page goal

It's one more than RAW reached.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
There are probably more :judas: posts alone in the weekly Dynamite threads than total posts in any given WWE livethread.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Apparently there were only three matches or something tonight?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Show blew by and wasnt actually bad as being there live. they also must have awful crowd mics or were muting the crowd because we were all chanting yes with Bray at the end, were hot for ali and gable, chanted nxt, and popped for otis to do the caterpillar.

incredibly disappointed that Roman didnt get to spear or superman punch the dog mascot and instead it just walked away once roman came out

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

they also must have awful crowd mics or were muting the crowd

How did they react when Otis got the hot tag? Cole about lost his mind getting all excited for it but the crowd barely seemed to register a blip for him, but I know he usually gets a good reaction so it seemed weird.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

Show blew by and wasnt actually bad as being there live. they also must have awful crowd mics or were muting the crowd because we were all chanting yes with Bray at the end, were hot for ali and gable, chanted nxt, and popped for otis to do the caterpillar.

incredibly disappointed that Roman didnt get to spear or superman punch the dog mascot and instead it just walked away once roman came out

the virgin roman reigns and the chad kane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPE2cSZ7PIk

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

How did they react when Otis got the hot tag? Cole about lost his mind getting all excited for it but the crowd barely seemed to register a blip for him, but I know he usually gets a good reaction so it seemed weird.

Crowd seemed excited? but also a lot of people totally went to get drinks or food after the Undisputed Era run in

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Davros1 posted:

It's one more than RAW reached.

That's impressive considering Raw is the longer show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

To be fair (I don't really know why), Raw was a taped show and those always tend to get far less live posts.

Also because the main roster shows have been startlingly awful beyond even the default level ever since the new "brand split" (that ceased to exist one episode in)