Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Buying blue nail polish and trying to get jaundice.

treasure bear

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

alnilam

ty manifisto

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I have a fever and the only cure is more Marge art.

Pretend there's like, a huge Marge themed The Louvre opening up in town and WE are tasked with filling it.

Plant MONSTER.

NEW MARGE DnD MINI FIGURE RARE VINTAGE MINT CONDITION

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
tfw you bought a 3d printer from restock.com

Plant MONSTER.

I think i bought a chinese knockoff 3D print pen. Either way it's so lovely that it's perfect and I want to make every springfielder

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I present what the kids of Marge and Homer would look like, if they weren't actually Ned's.

sig by owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER.

Lmao but what if Rod, Tod and Mod were the sons and daughter of Homer actually

Plant MONSTER.

Homre

d'ough!

pixaal

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Lmao but what if Rod, Tod and Mod were the sons and daughter of Homer actually

I have made the fictional offspring of Ned and Homer, I hope it is everything you dreamed of.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

Marge experiences ego death.

sig by owlhawk911

alnilam

:five:

ChubbyChecker

pixaal posted:

I have made the fictional offspring of Ned and Homer, I hope it is everything you dreamed of.

Plant MONSTER.

rebecca sugars Simpsons Universe fusion

death sext

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Homre

d'ough!

:lol:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

pixaal posted:

it is. thank you

Plant MONSTER.

The Whole Simpsons Family is Here! bart, lisa, marge, carl and homer

ChubbyChecker

Plant MONSTER. posted:

:nice:

alnilam

Plant MONSTER. posted:

beautiful

El Spider

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

Plant MONSTER. posted:

what up carl

pixaal

Needs Marge's boyfriend, Moe

or not it's already fantastic

nut

Plant MONSTER.

*spoken entirely in marge's groan timbre* high didly hoe neighberinas

ChubbyChecker

Khanstant

pixaal

sig by owlhawk911

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jesus Christ! Right outta the loving park

Plant MONSTER.

"HOMEY!!"

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

now THIS is Margin'

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The Venus of Springfield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

The Venus of Springfield

ahhh sweet candy

ty manifisto