Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Any sparks of creative writing within you? Well get those posting gloves on and pour out your little stories right here.

They can be long-ish like this:

he stared at the red glow on the end of his cigarette until it burned down so much that it hurt going cross-eyed. it was his last cigarette. he was about to go to the electric chair for killing someone in self-defence though the judge didn't see it that way

"are you ok?" squeaked a voice from inside the cell. he looked down and saw a little grey mouse

"no i'm not ok" he replied," i'm on death row and now a mouse is talking to me"

"we don't speak to people often but you're not going to tell anyone are you?" squeaked the mouse "here i've got something that might cheer you up" it continued.

the mouse pulled out of it's rear end some strange looking herb

"smoke some of this and we can swap minds for a few minutes. i've always wanted to see what it's like to be a human and you can see what it's like to be a mouse!"

so he smoked the herb and they swapped minds.

"pretty great from up here" said the human

"hey i'm so small i can get put of the cell. see ya!" squeaked the mouse and ran out of the cell

"hey wait that's not fair!" shouted the human as the guards came to the cell door

"ok maloney it's time to go you've had your cigarette" said one of the guards

"wait...no...i'm not him i'm a mouse!" he cried as the guards dragged him down the corridor

"sure you are a mouse" they laughed

or they can be ultra-short and sweet like this:

I was straight

Now …

I'm bi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
A Thread With No Replies and 100 Views

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Baby thread, never posted

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

For sale: Forums Account, Never Posted

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Fighting evil by moonlight
Winning love by daylight
Never running from a real fight!
She is the one named

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Yo, listen up here's the story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night everything he sees is just blue
Like him, inside and outside

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Once upon a time there was a person with some sort of problem. The person went to go and solve the problem. They solve the problem. Then we get to see what happens after the climax. The end.

GIVE ME MY loving PULITZER! :mad:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Literally A Person posted:

Once upon a time there was a person with some sort of problem. The person went to go and solve the problem. They solve the problem. Then we get to see what happens after the climax. The end.

GIVE ME MY loving PULITZER! :mad:
*finger on the monkey paw curls up and now you have a Pulitzer but you teach freshman writing at the University of Ohio*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

The Robot

Every morning, The Robot turns itself on. It performs routine tasks for several hours, then turns itself off. Every day is the same. If this sounds like a nightmare, guess what? That robot... is you.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

FactsAreUseless posted:

*finger on the monkey paw curls up and now you have a Pulitzer but you teach freshman writing at the University of Ohio*

*falls through vortex to nowhere*

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Technology goes too far and causes problems but it gets sorted out eventually. We get to ponder fundamental questions about what makes us human and other wimpy crap like that

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Icochet posted:

Technology goes too far and causes problems but it gets sorted out eventually. We get to ponder fundamental questions about what makes us human and other wimpy crap like that

I like it, it's got this really great man versus the system kind of feel to it. Have you shopped this around yet?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'll tell you a story about a man named Jed. He didn't have a dunny so he did it in the shed. He didn't have no paper so he wiped it on the grass... when up popped Granny and shot him in the rear end.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Literally A Person posted:

I like it, it's got this really great man versus the system kind of feel to it. Have you shopped this around yet?

Yea I signed up with Dystopia Publishing, the biggest scifi publisher in the world with their catalogue of eighty million books about dystopian stuff. Dystopia really sells. It's almost dystopian

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Through a series of convoluted but extremely predictable events, mankind destroys itself and the Earth. The Earth is now just another cold, dead rock, floating in the dark void of space for all eternity. No one sees her. No one wonders about her. No one knows of the humans who evolved on her and advanced and advanced until, ultimately they became responsible for their own undoing. And no being, anywhere, in the vast reaches of the galaxy or the countless other worlds beyond will ever know the truth.

That pee is stored in the balls.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I've had one slowly rounding the bases in my mind. Let me see if I can bat a first draft home:

Part 1:

Dr. Harold Harris paced purposefully through the path in his flower garden. Though brilliant roses and birds of paradises, meticulously tended to by his wards, crowded the sides and occasionally brushed against his legs, his gazed remained straight forward. After all, Dr. Harold Harris (PhD) was an Important man with an Important speech in ten minutes, and needed to focus.

So, it was no surprise that Dr. Harold Harris (PhD, suma cum laude from Bob Jones University) didn't see the small shadow in front of him, formed from a small object falling hundreds of feet above his head. For Dr. Harris, whose practice was still prominently not illegal in three Bible Belt states, had to announce the opening of a national chain. His national chain. Soon, every state in the union (in which he could still offer his exquisite services) would have a franchise of Harold Harris Teen Conversion Camps.

Harris was so wound up in his preparations that he didn't notice the object spiraling down towards him until it smacked him square in the face. He stopped his paces and looked down at the object, which had bounced off his nose and come to rest on the magnificently cemented path in front of him.

It was about five inches long. It was about one inch wide.

It was a penis.

Harris sighed, "Hello, long lost friend."

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Entering a ditch isn't so bad if you can wake up and limp again. Trying to hitch hike is nigh impossible. Relief! Someone who actually picks up people on the side of the road to help.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Shoe babies, for sale. Remarkable! Proof of abiogenesis.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

The Robot

Every morning, The Robot turns itself on. It performs routine tasks for several hours, then turns itself off. Every day is the same. If this sounds like a nightmare, guess what? That robot... is you.

Hey Ron, its Cornelius, your editor. I punched it up to match the demographic. Let me know what you think

A Fancy Hat posted:

The Robot That Jerks Off

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

the last user on SA checked his thread for replies and saw he had been given a six hour probation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
When I was a kid there was this other kid in my neighborhood who I hung around with. Up to a certain age you pretty much just hang around with whoever is around. Anyway one day I was at his house and he stuck his finger in his rear end in a top hat, smelled it, and then started laughing. Many years later he got arrested because he was trying to buy painkillers off of some guy in a wheelchair and instead of paying him he punched him in the face and ran away.