Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Bruce, when the phone fell!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

ross, his laptop wide open

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

his crimes betexted

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

DarkSol posted:

i honestly don't get the reference.

wagner bruce had a live streamed bitcoin show and once left his phone on the arm of his chair.
goons were able to phone it so many times it vibrated off and fell on the floor.

the greatest achievement of these, the something awful, forums

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
my favourite Pattaya Bruce moment was when three olives dug up his past as a mortgage scammer and posters on bitcoin talk called him homophobic.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Hammerite posted:

my favourite Pattaya Bruce moment was when three olives dug up his past as a mortgage scammer and posters on bitcoin talk called him homophobic.
rude since both are homeownersexual

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Hammerite posted:

for those without context threeolives is a noteable poster with a fridge with a computer screen on the door

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

freedom of bowel movement

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Eeyo posted:

ross, his laptop wide open

Mark and two protestors at Mt Gox

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Boxturret posted:

for those without context threeolives is a noteable poster with a fridge with a computer screen on the door

isn’t threeolives the one with the several hundred dollar toaster with a touchscreen, which doesn’t do anything differently from a normal toaster?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Wild EEPROM posted:

isn’t threeolives the one with the several hundred dollar toaster with a touchscreen, which doesn’t do anything differently from a normal toaster?

dont forget the condo!

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Wild EEPROM posted:

it doesn't even connect to wifi!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

the only thing with a display in my kitchen is the microwave's seven segment number thing, currently showing 14:55 or some poo poo cause why would i ever set the clock on it

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I am compelled to keep my oven and microwave clocks within 1 minute of each other. they can both be wrong, they just can’t be different

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

in case y'all haven't seen, crypto and peter theil drove a young man so crazy that he set himself on fire outside of trump's trial to draw attention to the ponzi scheme that's going to cause all governments to collapse and coalesce into a one world government.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mr. Nice! posted:

in case y'all haven't seen, crypto and peter theil drove a young man so crazy that he set himself on fire outside of trump's trial to draw attention to the ponzi scheme that's going to cause all governments to collapse and coalesce into a one world government.

isn't it just "national debt" when you finally unravel all their bullshit

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

some brave soul attempted to say "buttcoin" but spontaneously combusted before the last sound could pass his lips

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Boxturret posted:

some brave soul attempted to say "buttcoin" but spontaneously combusted before the last sound could pass his lips

good to see you've recovered enough from it to post :)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Boxturret posted:

gonna record this on my buttchain online

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
buttcoin??? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

My coins know me as this butt