Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

the interview is really uncomfortable but thats also probably due to david not being used to being put in that kind of environment
Also that this is just not a great fit for Chris's interview style. I like Chris, and he's good at what he does, but dude was way too encouraging relative to everything that we've all heard about David's attitude, even before you factor in the other baggage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
What have we heard about his attitude?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

ICHIBAHN posted:

What have we heard about his attitude?

He quit wrestling training after like a week but keeps talking about how he wants to wrestle.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
I'd like to propose that we re-open this tournament and indict Mauro for crimes against humanity. Exhibit A:

Edge & Christian posted:

MAURO: Adam Cole an avid gamer, also an expert in mind games and let's face it, that mind for strategy has made him the leader of his league of legends

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

ThePariah posted:

I'd like to propose that we re-open this tournament and indict Mauro for crimes against humanity. Exhibit A:

The fact that Mauro is at least only the third worst announcer in WWE is truly stunning.

Biscats n Gravy
Jun 13, 2018

Smile.

flashy_mcflash posted:

1) Mauro dropped that without any context (AFAIK) during a broadcast

2) when Bray Wyatt/The Fiend wrestles, WWE puts a red light over the ring that makes it hard for either the live or TV audience to see the match. I disagree that this is a bad thing though because his matches are uniformly terrible.

Oh okay I forgot. I didn't actually mind the red light in stuff like the PPV matches which is pretty much all I've watched as of late. I guess I don't hate that as much as others here do.

But the Jordan Peterson thing keeps getting worse the more this thread has explained it.

Biscats n Gravy
Jun 13, 2018

Smile.
The question now though is why did Nigel quote Dr. P?

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Biscats n Gravy posted:

The question now though is why did Nigel quote Dr. P?

Brain damage is awful. :(

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
This is probably a good place to put this since I have no idea what thread is right?
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1258721603552247813
(And if any of this strikes Jerusalem as spammy, please just let me know and I'm fine with culling this to whatever the best thread is.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I'll allow it