Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

kinda surprised at how much of it is 1:1 stardew assets. neat lol. hope the combat is better than mine exploration but it looks basically identical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
maybe the only dev in history who deserves a buy strictly based on the merit of a previous game

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Day one purchase when it’s released on Switch

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

herculon posted:

Day one purchase when it’s released on Switch

Yup.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Watching the trailer made me go back to my 1.5 farm that fizzled out after a month. Stardew ftw.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I’m actually pretty interested in the ‘managing a chocolate store’ part of the game

After the frankly insane amount of free stuff he added to stardew I’m 100% on board with any new project he makes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I’m actually pretty interested in the ‘managing a chocolate store’ part of the game

After the frankly insane amount of free stuff he added to stardew I’m 100% on board with any new project he makes

I would be more into it if Moonlighter hadn't stained the idea of being a shop owner. But that game sucked rear end in general so if anyone can pull it off it's this guy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

reccetear was a similar idea and cool, a shopkeeper game seems like a good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

even Moonlighter itself knew the shopkeeper stuff sucked because you could hire someone to run the shop for you