Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was YOUR Champion for November, 2019?
This poll is closed.
:judas: Chris Jericho (AEW Champion) 39 37.14%
:stoked: Riho (AEW Women's Champion) 38 36.19%
Yuka Sakazaki (PRINCESS of PRINCESS Champion) 8 7.62%
Adam Cole (NXT Champion) 5 4.76%
:xd: HARASHIMA (KO-D Openweight Champion) 4 3.81%
:baby: Kaito Kiyomiya (GHC Heavyweight Champion) 3 2.86%
:yowie: The Fiend (WWE Universal Champion) 2 1.90%
:spooky:Sami Callihan (Impact World Champion) 2 1.90%
:nono: Bayley (Smackdown Women's Champion) 1 0.95%
:prepop: Brock Lesnar (WWE Champion) 1 0.95%
:catstare: Mayu Iwatani (World of Stardom Champion) 0 0%
:knope: None/Knope of the Above 2 1.90%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Sincerely considering a write-in vote of Warhorse as IWTV champion, where he rules all the asses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Looks like I somehow got confused about the time remaining on the poll, so you still have a chance to live a life without regret by voting!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i love one of the sami callihan voters and want to hug them...

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Difference in votes between the top two: 4
Adam Cole votes: 5

the true villains of the subforum :colbert:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Adam Cole had the best matches in November.

I didn't vote for him though.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Riho is only two points behind Jericho.

e: one point! If you haven't voted yet you might be the deciding vote.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
she's now one behind we can do it guys and gals

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we truly cannot do it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Your ONE SINGLE VOTE could make all the difference, vote!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

One vote. One vote was what it came down to. While AEW again utterly dominated the poll with 70+% of the total votes, it was a single, solitary vote that separated the winner from second place this month. AEW Champion Chris Jericho returns to the winner's circle for the third time this year and the second time in a row, but he was only one vote higher than AEW Women's Champion Riho who would have shared the honor with him. If just one more person had voted. Perhaps YOU. Because every vote counts, even the ones for Sami Callihan, but now that the totals are in the only result that will matter is who got the most votes. And that was Chris Jericho. By one vote. One vote.

Previous winners, click the picture for poll results (where available) for that month.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Wrestlehut 2k you have failed me smdh

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro posted:

we truly cannot do it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the best wrestler is the only one who didn't get any votes. this is probably the worst poll ever taken

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Man, I remember hearing Christian won the WWE title and was so happy for him. He was low key one of my favorite pro-wrestlers back in the day who never really seemed to get a singles title of note.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

extradite THIS! posted:

Wrestlehut 2k you have failed me smdh

I voted for the wrestler who had the best month that I saw :shrug: Can only vote for what you've seen.

Kaito Kiyomiya had just 1 defence, against Kenoh, it was great. Ben-K didn't even make the poll despite the great defence against Yoshino. So for me it's between HARASHIMA & Kiyomiya & Sakazaki & I voted with my heart.

Mekchu posted:

Man, I remember hearing Christian won the WWE title and was so happy for him. He was low key one of my favorite pro-wrestlers back in the day. Cool to see Goons here also recognized he was a decent guy that deserved to be a champion.

ECW Champion Christian is a kind of forgotten run because it was ECW on Sci-Fi, not the most memorable programme but he did absolutely the best with what he had and was an excellent champion for what at that point was the stepping stone between developmental & the main roster (so kind of what NXT pre-USA Network deal but with guys actually experienced in the WWE style rather than your veteran hands being great indie guys)

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Dec 5, 2019

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also why are there red circles over dudes pictures in some of those recaps of previous years?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Mekchu posted:

Also why are there red circles over dudes pictures in some of those recaps of previous years?

Click on the image, friend, they had to share glory with None of the Above.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah, some months none of the champions really light the place on fire and None of the Above works as a good "protest" vote.

Christian was a blast as ECW Champion. He got done dirty as World Heavyweight Champion but he did have a really enjoyable program with Randy Orton if you could just ignore that he should have been champion through the entire thing.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

gently caress I FORGOT TO VOTE FOR RIHO

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao at most of the 2010 winners

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

bradzilla posted:

I would love it if the poll was run back in 2004 or something where the answer for most months should be Samoa Joe or Kenta Kobashi but instead it'd be JBL.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

:judas:

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

so when Starlight Kid wins three titles this month will she be eligible for three spots in the poll or just one?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Sticky Nate posted:

so when Starlight Kid wins three titles this month will she be eligible for three spots in the poll or just one?

Auto winner

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019
I just want to say I respect and appreciate the Yuka voters and that this isn't your fault. (The Lesnar voter, on the other hand...)

(This is the most votes a monthly poll has gotten since November 2017 when AJ Styles beat Jinder Mahal for the WWE Championship)

Visual Basic Bitch fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Dec 5, 2019

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Who are the clowns that voted for Bray Wyatt, Bayley and Brock Lesnar

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i pretended to vote Riho and was the other sami callihan vote

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
red circle voter here, though I wouldn't mind hearing what the heck PRINCESS of PRINCESS is

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

bradzilla posted:

Posted before but 2010 was the single worst wrestling year everywhere.

TNA was AJ Styles then doped up RVD and then doped up Jeff Hardy.

NJPW was still off the radar from the years on Inoki with the champs being pre-swag Nakamura, Togi Makabe and Kojima.

ROH was Aries for a month then Seth Rollins/Tyler Black then Roderick Strong. This sounds good except Seth should've won the belt nonths earlier and when he finally did the crowd didnt care. While Roderick is legendary now at the time was underwhelming.

NOAH was in its downswing and the entire year Takashi Suguira was the champion. Retrospectively most agree he would win most months and was really underrated and incredible.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
TNA in 2010 also had Kazuchika Okada, Nigel McGuinness, MCMG, Young Bucks, Nick Aldis, Eric Young, Jay Lethal, Nash & Hall, Kazarian, Mick Foley, Mayor Matt Morgan, Gunner & Murphy, Kurt Angle, Sting, Samoa Joe, none of them were champs though lol

on the other hand, Swagger's two wins in 2010 he got more votes in each poll than this poll had voters altogether

Ad by Khad fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Dec 6, 2019

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
In 2010 Dr. Wagner Jr held the Mega Championship in a year where AAA was basically at peak AAA in terms of booking lunacy and good matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Junpei Hyde posted:

gently caress I FORGOT TO VOTE FOR RIHO

ITS YOUR FAULT