Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Literally A Person posted:

*in confessional*

...and seriously the smell is basically unbearable.

"Um okay... That question wasn't about you... do you have anything to say about your housemates?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
*housemate dies, leaving several pounds of beef in the fridge*
*other goons deliberate over eating the beef*

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Leroy Dennui posted:

*housemate dies, leaving several pounds of beef in the fridge*
*other goons deliberate over eating the beef*

Goon Gout House

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

“Why the gently caress are there outlets every two feet above the kitchen cabinets?”

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
You've failed create a believable enough troll post in D&D. As punishment, we will now subdivide your living room with this slab of drywall. Welcome your new roommate, TobleroneTriangle

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

"For today's Gas Chamber Challenge, the last goon able to still stand next to the unshowered GRINDCORE MEGGIDO will win immunity from the leper's colony."

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

"For today's Gas Chamber Challenge, the last goon able to still stand next to the unshowered GRINDCORE MEGGIDO will win immunity from the leper's colony."

God help you if you didn't being in a cursed image with you

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

a goom house?

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Wears shoes in house, and refuses to take them off.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Eldercain posted:

God help you if you didn't being in a cursed image with you

Grindcore mods the cursed image thread like burt modded the schaden thread for the first two pages.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I'm standing in front of the living room camera for hours just helicoptering my dick.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
i walk around the house, punching mirrors and reflective windows. the camera may see my face but i have sworn a vow never to do so. hand hurts and bleeds a lot

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I'm the goon that accuses everybody of gangstalking me and have begun to smear poop all over every room I currently inhabit to ward them off.

Nobody has any idea how I have so much poop since I insist that I can survive on only one cup of mixed beans and rice per day.

At this point my one cup of rice and beans per day also has poop all over it too and it hasn't slowed me down a single bit.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Dec 5, 2019

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

For your next Goon Challenge you must direct and star in a short film.

*Excited murmers*

...For this man!

*Metis enters the room*

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

numberoneposter posted:

*makes 2 am chili*

*2 am makeout chili*

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
*random goon has to be talked out of slashing stomach with katana because everyone else forgot his birthday*

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

buglord posted:

*random goon has to be talked out of slashing stomach with katana because everyone else forgot his birthday*

*i talk this random goon into ordering a cyclone bladed sword from the BUDK catalog for maximum blood letting as a birthday gift for themself because pppfffffftt i'm not buying them a birthday gift, i didn't even know they had a birthday, in fact, i didn't even know they existed until i heard the sweet sound of a sword being drawn from it's sheath*

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

I slave all day computer janitoring, I'm not going to clean when I get home!!

just another
Oct 16, 2009

these dead towns that make the maps wrong now
*catastrophic grease fire kills half the contestants in their sleep*
*investigation reveals that the fire alarm's batteries were dead*

*mods knew*

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
... a goon house?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
*Is fourth person to say "a GOON House?!?" within a minute*

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
*Walks in holding a printer*

Aww son of a bitch!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*wakes up at 6 am, guffaws loudly at the top of the stairs proclaiming that he's protected, rolls ankle and demolishes the house with own 400 pound bulk whilst breaking own neck*

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Where the Saturday cartoons at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCpAJeCbAiw

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

*watches another goon tinkering around inside their plugged in gaming tower when suddenly they begin spasming in place, their entire body rigid with electric shock*

"Uh, mods?"

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

*is the last to enter*

Ah cool, the stench is making my eyes feel... dry.

Makin' me HORNY for anime!

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Kazak posted:

*watches another goon tinkering around inside their plugged in gaming tower when suddenly they begin spasming in place, their entire body rigid with electric shock*

"Uh, mods?"
Sir this is the department of health and mental hygiene. Would you like to report unsafe or unsanitary conditions?

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
*all confessionals are filmed on the toilet*

*many goons lament the lack of a bidet*

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
what an odd figurine

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
*Producers of Goon House have to make a public apology for all the contestants tastelessly saying "im gay" jokingly when many of them aren't.*

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a noog house?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

shouts "What for?!" frequently and in inappropriate situations

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Mozi posted:

a noog house?

if i can catch ya oh you better believe there will be noogies

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
*corpulent goon talking to cameraman about his experiences with last season's finale of goonhouse, gets interrupted by scream coming from inside*

*cuts to crying goon on the the living room floor, near a shattered glass jar, a figma of Muji from Shinji No Magica, and a puddle of strange, foul smelling white fluid*

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

quote:

a puddle of strange, foul smelling white fluid*

don't sign ur posts

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I'm not here to make friends.

I'm also not here to win. Just leave me alone and let me stay in my room.

Duck Stab!
Oct 21, 2020

HERE I COME, CONSTANTINOPLE!

If only Pete Burns was still alive (and was a Goon).

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

General Dog posted:

I just wish he'd show some respect for this house- and, frankly for himself- and use incognito mode when he looks at this stuff on the house computer. And also close the door.

I'm so sorry. So very, very very, very sorry. Why I never thought anyone could see me there! How embarassing! My profoundest apologies, and of course I will never, ever do it again.

* Does it again two hours later.*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
*eight-minute montage of each contestant walking around corner, seeing staircase, and mugging for camera*