Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Fellow YOBBERS! I've just started to uncover a conspiracy on these very forums! But I don't want anyone to worry too much. It seems pretty chill.

A cadre of posters going possibly all the way up to the highest offices in the country are part of group. A pretty low key but also pretty influential group. They number in the very much a lot of them. I'm pretty sure. You will know them by there secret high five (handshakes are pretty uptight and square) and by their imagery.

I speak of course of the...Chilluminati! They exist in every town and city in the world. Influencing others. Trying to get others to just calm down and take 'er easy. But the uptight among us cannot STAND it! Where do we stand? WHAT DO WE DO?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i'm standing up for the people by constantly worrying even in the comfort of my own home

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

i'm standing up for the people by constantly worrying even in the comfort of my own home

They will find you and pop a coldie for you while lighting up a jay. I've seen it happen before.

nut

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

They will find you and pop a coldie for you while lighting up a jay. I've seen it happen before.

the only drug i do is cortisol

Goons Are Gifts

For your own safety and without any relation to what you posted, it recommend to tread carefully, op.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*Illuminati eye in the pyramid but the eye is red from 2 much weed*

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

Thus the sunglasses

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

For your own safety and without any relation to what you posted, it recommend to tread carefully, op.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

wow olaf 2 keep your bad habits to yourself someone protect that gagnam style guy or maybe he's agent smith from weed

nut

is this a cyoa thread? if so i don't pass the weed to agent smithgagnam

magic cactus

BYOB Kabbalah but the only numbers allowed are 69 and 420

magic cactus

*dazed student coming out of a 420 day meditation binge\smokefest*

"the answer is butts"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

a cabal of the chillest motherfuckers on earth, high as gently caress, listening to sweet riffs. it looks like they are playing Risk in dad's basement, but what's this? every move they make on the board happens in real life!

magic cactus

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

a cabal of the chillest motherfuckers on earth, high as gently caress, listening to sweet riffs. it looks like they are playing Risk in dad's basement, but what's this? every move they make on the board happens in real life!

they get too high and forget where Kamchatka is. what is Kamchatka? never existed

Escape From Noise

Someone told me that I needed to "chill out". This conspiracy runs deep!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

conspiring to chill but i'm pretty sure "they" already know. oh well

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

magic cactus posted:

owlhawk911

Goons Are Gifts

lmao

Heather Papps

hello friend

this conspiracy has penetrated even google image search!!!

Crypto Cobain

by Reene

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Posting Chilluminati Revealed youtubes where I slow down and zoom in on people smoking weed where the compression artifacting makes their features look a little bit weird.

nut

i lost my PMs on the matter can a fellow traveller plz tell me which poster we're gaslighting agin

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

i lost my PMs on the matter can a fellow traveller plz tell me which poster we're gaslighting agin

u

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Chilluminati is trying to bring about the NWO, or Naptime World Order

nut

r we gaslighting me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

nut posted:

r we gaslighting me

noooooo. of course not! it must be your imagination.

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

r we gaslighting me

I think most people have moved on to electric lights.

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

noooooo. of course not! it must be your imagination.

haha cool i was really getting worreid but i guess i don't have to worry haha i'm going to even hit the x on this thread and not follow it anymore so you all can talk about the person you are gaslighting haha i definitely wont' know or watch

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

r we gaslighting me

never, buddy

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

haha cool i was really getting worreid but i guess i don't have to worry haha i'm going to even hit the x on this thread and not follow it anymore so you all can talk about the person you are gaslighting haha i definitely wont' know or watch

it's cool imma just pm u about how we ARE NOT gaslighting u that isn't even a thing u crazybeanz

magic cactus

gaslighting? More like... ASSlighting :rimshot:

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

gaslighting? More like... ASSlighting :rimshot:

:eyepop:
Future poo poo

magic cactus

chilluminati using their ultra secret bowel-disrupter ray to make you feel like you have to poo poo, laughing as you run for the nearest toilet. "false alarm bruh" they say between tokes.

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

gaslighting is when u light someone's fart without their consent to rob them of the opportunity to enjoy their vital essences

Thanks City of Glompton for the glorious sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

The MUMPSorceress posted:

gaslighting is when u light someone's fart without their consent to rob them of the opportunity to enjoy their vital essences

And it's a crime!