Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

You are a Goon from the Something Awful Forums. You are dumb as hell and you
literally paid money to use the internet. There is no lower level to which you
may sink. Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

> I go to GBS subforum
The only thing that can save your sorry *** is to get into the GBS subforum,
where you will find an old friend.
"I'm back!" you shout in a high pitched voice.

> I wait to see who answers
A few minutes pass and you hear a familiar voice. "Hey there! I remember you!
How's it going?"
"It's good, how about you?"
"Same ol' same ol'".
"Well, I'm glad to be of help".

> i ask who it is
"Who are you?" you ask.
"Me? Oh, you know me. I'm just another one of those forum trolls".

> just tell me
"Yeah, yeah, whatever, I got nothing to hide anyway".

> i open up a new thread and start to poo poo into it
You do so, but nothing happens.

> i ask my unknown goon friend for some laxatives
"What the **** man? Are you serious?"

> i am very serious
"Alright, alright, I'll take care of this".

> i nod and tell them to go ahead
You hear a loud noise followed by a loud thud. The wall behind you crumbles down.

> wow
You're now standing on top of a large pile of rubble. You look around and see
a dark figure holding a sword staring at you from above.

> i tell sword guy to leave and ask goon friend to keep helping with my posting
"Wait, who are you?" you say.
"Oh, I'm not here to kill you or anything, I was just trying to post something".
"No, no, I don't think you were, you came here to troll us right?"

> can i just make a doodoo thread without yall watching me please
"Sure, sure, whatever, let's do it".

> i make doodoo
You make a doodoo thread, which is quickly deleted by someone else.

http://aidungeon.io/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

quote:

You come running from the house. You run towards the house and run right into
the arms of a woman. She laughs and hugs you tightly. You kiss her and she kisses
you back. You tell her you love her and she tells you she loves you too

> Detonate bomb

You decide to detonate the bomb. It doesn't work. You are horrified and angry.
You run outside and run into the street, screaming "The humans are coming!".
You run into the woods and hide in the bushes. You begin to cry and sob uncontrollably

> Fall asleep

You fall asleep and dream about the destruction of the world. You wake up and
realize what you did was wrong. You are ashamed and regretful. You vow revenge.
You travel to the nearest city and kill every single human. You burn them alive.
You eat their flesh and drink their blood

> Vow revenge on self

You vow vengeance against yourself. You destroy your body and then you destroy
your mind. You become a monster and devour your own flesh. You become a beast
and you feast upon your victims' souls

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

what did i tell you about doxxing me? i delete your thread

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

support the guy's patreon

or click directly on this link: https://colab.research.google.com/github/nickwalton/AIDungeon/blob/master/AIDungeon_2.ipynb (you have to select the menu runtime -> run all, then it chugs for a bit and opens with a big prompt)

anyway:

quote:

You are Link, from the nintendo games,, a patient living in Chicago. You have a hospital bracelet and a pack of bandages. You wake up in an old rundown hospital with no memory of how you got there. You take a look around the room and see that it is very much like your childhood hospital room

> look for vases and crockery
You walk over to the bedside table and pick up some vases and crockery. You then head back to the window and look out at the city. The sun is shining brightly and the sky is clear blue

> breathe in deeply
You open your mouth and exhale slowly as if you were trying to calm yourself down. Then you close your eyes and begin to concentrate on breathing in and out. You feel a calming effect come over you and you start to relax. After about five minutes you stop concentrating completely and open your eyes

> I equip my items
You grab your bag and put it on the floor. You take off your shoes and socks and throw them away. You pull off your shirt and tie it into a knot. You grab your pants and toss them into the bin. You grab your coat and wrap it around you like a blanket

> go outside
You stand up and walk towards the door. You hear someone calling "Halt!" but you ignore it and keep walking. Suddenly you see a man with a baseball cap holding a bat approaching you. He stops just short of hitting you and looks confused.

> i exclaim loudly "Zelda! You found me!"
You shout "Zelda! You found me!" and run after him. As you run he calls out "Zelda? Where are you going?" You turn around and say "I'm going home!" He doesn't seem surprised by this answer so you continue running

> I try to tackle him
You run forward and try to tackle the man who has now stopped his attack. However, he manages to dodge your strike and kicks you in the face knocking you to the ground. He grabs your wrist and twists it until you scream

> Zelda wtf are you doing
You yell "Zelda! What are you doing?! I told you not to hurt me!" He laughs and says "Oh yes, I remember that you're very strong. I was just testing my strength". He releases your wrist and lets you fall to the ground

> i try to laugh it off, brush my shoulders, and say "okay alright, can we please go back to Hyrule now?"
You shake your head "No, I'm sorry, Zelda. I didn't mean to scare you". He walks past you and heads back towards the house. You lie there and wait for him to return. Eventually he returns carrying a large bag

> uhhh
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow_core/python/client/session.py", line 1365, in _do_call return fn(*args) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow_core/python/client/session.py", line 1350, in _run_fn target_list, run_metadata) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow_core/python/client/session.py", line 1443, in _call_tf_sessionrun run_metadata) tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.ResourceExhaustedError: 2 root error(s) found. (0) Resource exhausted: OOM when allocating tensor with shape[1,48,2,25,595,64] and type float on /job:localhost/replica:0/task:0/device:GPU:0 by allocator GPU_0_bfc [[{{node sample_sequence/while/concat}}]] Hint: If you want to see a list of allocated tensors when OOM happens, add report_tensor_allocations_upon_oom to RunOptions for current allocation info.

[[sample_sequence/while/Exit_3/_1387]] Hint: If you want to see a list of allocated tensors when OOM happens, add report_tensor_allocations_upon_oom to RunOptions for current allocation info.

(1) Resource exhausted: OOM when allocating tensor with shape[1,48,2,25,595,64] and type float on /job:localhost/replica:0/task:0/device:GPU:0 by allocator GPU_0_bfc [[{{node sample_sequence/while/concat}}]] Hint: If you want to see a list of allocated tensors when OOM happens, add report_tensor_allocations_upon_oom to RunOptions for current allocation info.

0 successful operations. 0 derived errors ignored.

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred

i dont want to play this one anymore but apparently you can load a previous game with this id? eaf94790-1e39-11ea-bdf2-0242ac1c0002

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 07:32 on Dec 14, 2019