Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Yeah. Seemed pertinent to point that bit out.
(I gently caress)

The Dregs fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Dec 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
MY SON

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

No comment on his album name ok

Goodbye and good riddance

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

5er posted:

It's probably too much to hope for that my wish that people that intentionally misspell things because it's trendy would up and die, got granted.
everything is made up, stay woke

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The Dregs posted:

Yeah. Seemed pertinent to point that bit out.
(I gently caress)

Once. A long, long time ago.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
xanny poppin

Sakara123
Dec 10, 2019

The Big Chungus

Haverchuck posted:

Excuse my dire ignorance of medical stuff, but how does a seizure cause bleeding from the mouth? is it common for sufferers to uncontrollably bite their own tongue or something? That poo poo is scary

The muscle spasms during a seizure are strong enough to break a person's own bones. As a paramedic the first thing You're taught is never go near a seizing persons mouth and don't try to hold them down, because they will bite off whatever you put in they're and probably do some hefty musculoskeletal damage to the both of you.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Sakara123 posted:

The muscle spasms during a seizure are strong enough to break a person's own bones. As a paramedic the first thing You're taught is never go near a seizing persons mouth and don't try to hold them down, because they will bite off whatever you put in they're and probably do some hefty musculoskeletal damage to the both of you.

Yeah who the gently caress decided you have to put a wallet in their mouth or something it’s so dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Dixville posted:

Yeah who the gently caress decided you have to put a wallet in their mouth or something it’s so dumb

I think the idea is to prevent them from swallowing their tongue but obviously that’s dumb as hell.

I didn’t really read the thread but did he seize from xanax withdrawals or just OD on Percocet? Did the feds find all that weed because he died on the plane or did they stop it for other reasons before he died? I refuse to read anything besides the headlines I saw so I need goons to fill me in