Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Schweinhund posted:

I mean as opposed to deleting it and them taking it offsite and continuing making the same jokes?

KF already exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLTgd1_HYiU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
lol hell yeah

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

corgski posted:

KF already exists

they're mad as hell, too

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Hope everyone is enjoying GBS, enjoy your stay.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Die Sexmonster! posted:

they're mad as hell, too

Are they ever not?

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
if FYAD is so against doxing then why do they refuse to provide the GPS coordinates of Skylark???

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.
So your wish is that your farts never smell again, asked the genie.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Closing this now. Qcs will contain an update as soon as the admin team are ready.

Hang in there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
closing fyad is like removing your kidneys because you don't like piss. the forums need to piss or they will die.