Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
I wonder if poopsocking is a required symptom to get diagnosed with Internet Gaming Disorder.

Table of Contents:
https://www.psychiatry.org/File%20Library/Psychiatrists/Practice/DSM/APA_DSM-5-Contents.pdf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*shouting over my shoulder at agoraphobic son* Huh, looks like "being afraid to take out the goddamn trash once in a while" isn't in here!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

You don't need to read a manual for dick sucking, it's pretty intuitive.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

SilvergunSuperman posted:

You don't need to read a manual for dick sucking, it's pretty intuitive.

Well, for one dick, sure. But for five? A schematic would definitely be helpful.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Well, for one dick, sure. But for five? A schematic would definitely be helpful.

The homosexual pentagram, suppressed by religious and secret societies for millennia, is now available online for anyone to view.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pfft I don't need no manual to tell me my shits all hosed

Synonymous
May 24, 2011

That was a nice distraction.
DSM doesn't get good until Part 3

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I withdraw my comment.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Uh oh my humours are all out of control?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Says here it's only a delusion if your friends and family don't believe it, so the problem, Brenda is that you don't trust q to drain the swamp

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ikanreed posted:

Says here it's only a delusion if your friends and family don't believe it, so the problem, Brenda is that you don't trust q to drain the swamp

Finally! Some good news! I no longer HAVE friends or family! I'm CURED!

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Fun fact, the DSM-5 added Hoarding Disorder, which includes Crazy Cat Lady Syndrome. I had a aunt (well really her whole family) who went down this route due to a collective disregard for mental health treatment. Now all but one of them is dead. Fun stuff!

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
im gay?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I definitely have a mental issue, so I’m going to skip the middleman of a psychiatrist and diagnose myself! Nothing can go wrong

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
George RR Martin is never gunna finish the last two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

https://youtu.be/GTomMm61Ixw