Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikimiki
Dec 9, 2019
Now that we are at the end of not only the year, but also the decade, I propose we get down to business and rate the best releases of this lil decade,
and discuss what defined these 10 years.

Some of the albums i believe have become influential, in no particular order,

Lana Del Rey - Norman loving Rockwell (2019)
Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me (2010)
Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp a Butterfly (2015)
Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010)
Yung Lean - Unknown Death 2002 (2013)
Death Grips - The Money Store (2012)
Lil Peep - Come Over When You're Sober (2017)
Weyes Blood - Titanic Rising (2019)
Grimes - Art Angels (2015)
Frank Ocean - Blonde (2016)

and these are the releases i believe are the most worth listening to from my home country (denmark),

Clarissa Connelly - Tech Duinn (2018)
Frisk Frugt - Den Europæiske Spejlbue (2015)
Synd og Skam - Center (2013)
Bisse - Højlandet (2016)
When Saints Go Machine - Konkylie (2012)
Iceage - You're Nothing (2013)
ML Buch - Fleshy (2017)

feel free to contribute with your top lists, hidden pearls, flames about others choices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead
All this list does is let everyone know you like angry African American Men and sad white ladies. You have a narrower scope of genre and style then Kerrang.

It's the age of the internet, expand your horizons like goatse man expanded his bunghole.

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Joe Bogan posted:

All this list does is let everyone know you like angry African American Men and sad white ladies. You have a narrower scope of genre and style then Kerrang.

It's the age of the internet, expand your horizons like goatse man expanded his bunghole.

Thank you.

DamagedGoods
Jan 17, 2012
Nice record collection. Pro tip...nobody likes your music as much as you do. I share my tunes almost every evening. Nobody cares. Lucky me, I wake up at 4 am to take a poo poo and have a cig. Turn on the computer and delete that song, wake up happy. Oh, and Lana Del Rey - Norman loving Rockwell (2019) is some good poo poo. Thanks for the rec.

DamagedGoods fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Dec 23, 2019