Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

clammy posted:

listen i've tasted the best and the worst piss pubs have to offer and what i can say is that a nice affordable house piss will do you right but if you've got the extra money to spend, you won't go wrong with a nice 1912 lepiss from the Lepiss valley of France.

The 1912 Lepiss is one of the best around. But have you had the privilege of tasting the 1944 Chateau de Ewerine? The finest piss from the finest producers France has to offer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Did u not read the foreshadowing that I was the Second Coming?

Jesus' Tantra Baby

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

MackAddie posted:

The 1912 Lepiss is one of the best around. But have you had the privilege of tasting the 1944 Chateau de Ewerine? The finest piss from the finest producers France has to offer.

AaaaAAAAhhh, theeee FRENCH, champiss, has always been celebrated for its excssellence, it is a CALIfornia chamPISS by Paul PISSoN, inshpired by that same French piss excellenssce, it's fermented in the bottle and like the best French chamPISschS it'ssh vintage dated.

Muuuuaaaah the FreNCH

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
*walks up to microphone apprehensively*

*taps on microphone*

*wets lips*

pisssssssss