Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Play posted:

Don't most people just get their coffee from work? I've always wondered about that. And if you aren't working why do you even need coffee

I love my brother in law, decent guy and all that, but his coffee habits cause my brain to implode. They have changed and he works from home full-time now, but his old work day routine was:
Leave house a bit early, sit in line at Starbucks drive-thru for 10 minutes, get a coffee.
He would then drive 10 more minutes to get to work; where there was free coffee, Mr. Coffees, an espresso machine, syrups and all that. Which he would then use throughout the day as wanted, for free. Literally could hangout at work doing nothing for a bit to make some coffee, but had to go through the Starbucks drive-thru every morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Play posted:

Don't most people just get their coffee from work? I've always wondered about that. And if you aren't working why do you even need coffee

Coffee tastes good.

Makes my brain go fast