Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I will never be a Top 5 poster because I post slow as hell on mobile and also I hate using touchscreens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
So the biggest heel moves of AEW Dynamite were a lack of Darby Allin and Santana and Ortiz themes despite appearances by all.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

ChrisBTY posted:

I will never be a Top 5 poster because I post slow as hell on mobile and also I hate using touchscreens.

I watch on the TNA app on Fire TV which is like 10-30 seconds delayed so I'm perpetually posting late on everything.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

STAC Goat posted:

I watch on the TNA app on Fire TV which is like 10-30 seconds delayed so I'm perpetually posting late on everything.

The nice thing about Dynamite is that sometimes I'll post,"HOLY poo poo!" at something but in the time it has taken me to post, like 3-4 other HOLY poo poo! moments have happened and it could be referring to any of them :)

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

The nice thing about Dynamite is that sometimes I'll post,"HOLY poo poo!" at something but in the time it has taken me to post, like 3-4 other HOLY poo poo! moments have happened and it could be referring to any of them :)
So true. Made worse that the feeds are different for everybody.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I enjoy Adam Page's gimmick of a weird loser who's also impossibly handsome and talented

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

The "putting weird poo poo in the chyron" thing they're doing right now is amazing.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

extradite THIS! posted:

I enjoy Adam Page's gimmick of a weird loser who's also impossibly handsome and talented

Adam Page is all loving ready to join the best faction in AEW, the Best Friends.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

cowboy cassidy

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

karmicknight posted:

Adam Page is all loving ready to join the best faction in AEW, the Dark Order.

fixed it.

I'm waiting for the day that dark order to pick up somebody that's kayfabe supremely talented but having a bad run. and then they reveal their company wide tendrils.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ever since cody stepped up his game i don't think there is anyone who is kayfabe supremely talented outside of shawn spears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

bored before I even began

Lamuella posted:

The "putting weird poo poo in the chyron" thing they're doing right now is amazing.

The Dark Order has someone in production doing it. See Sammy's "Experiences withdrawals when separated from his phone." They're using them to target specific people by sowing the seeds out doubt.

At least that's a kayfabe reason for them to be there I guess.