Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

Getting my nuts licked

Liking this guy's nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Scrubbing really hard in the shower with a stiff loofa. Being completely and utterly free of dirt and dead skin in the best.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

She had a spicy ol butthole iykwim :heysexy:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Spending time under my heavy duvet when I wake up during winter. Things I don't like are waking up all sweaty because it's too hot

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Who What Now posted:

Scrubbing really hard in the shower with a stiff loofa. Being completely and utterly free of dirt and dead skin in the best.

nooo youre destroying your horny layer

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

dipping

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
also what the gently caress's a tonsil stone

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

It's when someone cums in your mouth and you don't swallow but don't spit out either so it sorta accumulates on your tonsils.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Walking on a carpet and making fists with my toes. Really gets me in the mood for air travel

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Man just be glad you don't know you are better off bro I swear

Chairman Kaga
Jun 3, 2006
I FAG EVERYTHING UP BECAUSE I AM A WHINEY CUNT!
posting

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

OMGVBFLOL posted:

a required item in bloodborne

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

OMGVBFLOL posted:

When food debris gets caught in your tonsils. Then calcified pus builds up around it like a poo poo smelling pearl.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
A tonsil stone is a good move for getting with hot chicks at an bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Benny Harvey posted:

When food debris gets caught in your tonsils. Then calcified pus builds up around it like a poo poo smelling pearl.

im an extremely gross dude whose very lazy about hygiene. how did i not know about these