Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

siri post a thread asking byob why it was called the lion king when he really was the king of more than just lions like i guess the animal king though there's likely geographic stipulations on that siri post a thread asking byob why he was called the lion king when he's really the king of everything the light hits

Mustapha means King in Spanish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

pogi posted:

SAFE SPACE safe space

hhhwatcha gonna do

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

in english it means you gotta own something

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
if enough safes occupy the same space, the gravitational pull will draw even light itself into it. even space and time itself will bend around this immense force

physicists call this "byob"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Finger Prince

The Clowner posted:

that's true but the app is just so nice.

kind of ashamed to admit this but there have been multiple times when I want to post a thread but I don't because the app can't and it's too much hassle to do it on my internet browser

Same

Finger Prince

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Those guys in Wolfenstein 3d were shouting King all this time?

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Finger Prince posted:

Those guys in Wolfenstein 3d were shouting King all this time?

widening the hallways in my custom wolf3d to add more strafe space

Winifred Madgers

Unsafe at any space

tradjik

Nosfereefer posted:

the question is really; do we need safe space in space, or do we have sufficient space for safe space here on earth? large parts of earth are uninhabited and even unexplored. i say, let us build space for safes and their spaces here on our own beautiful earth, where there is safe place for our safe places!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
This space isn't safe enough for both of us