Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Well it's almost time for the Big Winter Dance and you know what that means, slow dancing. That's right. It's time to put on that ill-fitting suit and/or dress, maybe rent a limo with you parents' credit card, put way too much gel in your hair, basically bathe in cologne and/or perfume, and hit the dance floor.

You cut the rug a few times to some upbeat tunes. Sure. Everyone knows the first couple of lines to California Love or whatever. But then it hits. The slowdance song. Maybe it's Seal or Shania Twain. Doesn't matter. This is it. The moment that will MAKE OR BREAK THE NIGHT! It's time to grab that special someone, clammily hold onto them, and sway back and forth to the dulcimer tones of the state mandated slow dance. But who do you choose?! Choose carefully! I'm pretty sure you only get one slow dance. I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

ok *deep breath* i'm gonna do it

i'm gonna ask ButtTheShitmanFart to dance :blush:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Escape From Noise

City of Glompton posted:

ok *deep breath* i'm gonna do it

i'm gonna ask ButtTheShitmanFart to dance :blush:

The COOLEST GUY ON THE FORUMS?!

Wow. I really respect you going for it like that.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gonna awkwardly sway in a corner alone to BOYZIIMEN's hit single "I'll Make Love To You" while making eye contact with the mirror across the room

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
breakin hard to when a man loves a woman

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

Escape From Noise

hamjobs posted:

Gonna awkwardly sway in a corner alone to BOYZIIMEN's hit single "I'll Make Love To You" while making eye contact with the mirror across the room

awkwerd paws posted:

breakin hard to when a man loves a woman

Also mods are chaperones.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
making sure my knees are locked so I can methodically rock from one foot to the other as my hands hover over the shoulders of the oily pimpled girl I'm dancing with

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have never awkwardly slow danced. While I have been a failure at everything else life, my slow dance loving rocked. I can sway back and forth with grace and style. My slow turns reflect the dance of heavenly bodies in the cosmos. My bear hug is as fierce and awesome as a full grown grizzly protecting her cubs. My slow dance cuts through time like a lazy bullet, rendering gentleman and lady alike insensible with delight. My fast dance, however, looks like an unhinged gibbon with palsy.

nut

wonders if celine really did say it best when she said my heart will go on i think to myself as my friend jason goes and tells the girl i like that i think she is cool

Honky Dong Country

did some slow dancing on friday it was a lil awkward at first. She's a nice lady though and it was fun.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Is Green Day's Time Of Your Life a slow dance song? Y/N

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Is Green Day's Time Of Your Life a slow dance song? Y/N

Y if you're in 8th grade

Escape From Noise

hamjobs posted:

Y if you're in 8th grade

Yessssssssss

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
I don't dance. I have two left feet and seem to step on every toe in the room. I'm the guy drunkenly asking the DJ to play old punk rock so I can reminisce about times I wasn't around to remember while I swig from the flask of extra-strength moonshine I smuggled into the gym.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

magic cactus posted:

I don't dance. I have two left feet and seem to step on every toe in the room. I'm the guy drunkenly asking the DJ to play old punk rock so I can reminisce about times I wasn't around to remember while I swig from the flask of extra-strength moonshine I smuggled into the gym.

i'm the one-man pit and thanks. can i get a swig?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

"Unchained Melody"

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
yeah I'm pretty much a master of the slow dance. slow crumping, slow popping, heck i'll do the slow robot.

Escape From Noise

Olive! posted:

yeah I'm pretty much a master of the slow dance. slow crumping, slow popping, heck i'll do the slow robot.

The Slowbot

nut

a two foot diameter column between us, locked elbows and sweaty palms resting on the shoulders of my beast wars t-shirt, sweaty foreheads, sweaty pits, we rock back and forth faster, faster, but are constantly behind, struggling to sway to the tempo of the quad city djs

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's just a jump to the left...

**sets alarm for an hour**

**wakes up, rubs eyes**

And a slide to the right, **yawn**

**takes another nap**

**wakes up, puts hands on hips, does a pelvic thrust, passes out mid-thrust**

Look, it's not the best Time Warp, but it's s l o w

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

HaveARottenDay

I sway back and forth slow on my feet with my back to everyone. My arms wrapped around myself, hand sliding up and down my back makin' you think my dance partner is having a good time.

I quickly spin around to reveal its only me just jokinng around as I let out a "A-ha-haaaa!"

Escape From Noise

Time to slow it down everyone. Time to grab that special someone & hit the floor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju8Hr50Ckwk

google THIS

truly

:eyepop:

madly

:aaaaa:

deeply

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN