Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky Dong Country

The MUMPSorceress posted:

how do you feel about a squirt of lemon on your taco?

I think lime is better

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Somehow I feel like I should weigh in on this.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

ariel: you want thingamajigs? i got plenty *holds fork out to sebastian*

sebastian: *slowly dissipates amongst the reef*

Goons Are Gifts

Since it's been hardly mentioned so far, I'd like to note that tacos also have a certain similarity to butts, which also are crabs.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Goons Are Great posted:

Since it's been hardly mentioned so far, I'd like to note that tacos also have a certain similarity to butts, which also are crabs.

If you have crabs on your butt you might want to get that fixed.

sig by owlhawk911

google THIS

pixaal posted:

If you have crabs on your butt you might want to get that fixed.

I sigh as I find pico de gallo in my pubic hair again. Well, what did we learn this weekend?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I think I got tacos last night

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
tacos and crustaceans actually share a common evolutionary ancestor, and are both technically part of the corn phylum

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

tacos and crustaceans actually share a common evolutionary ancestor, and are both technically part of the corn phylum
So when the kernel gets really big the hard shell that breaks teeth becomes brittle and able to be penetrated by teeth?

Fascinating, I always thought that shells and kernels were similar. Today I learned they are the same thing

sig by owlhawk911

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
my new kosher taqueria only serves soft skinned mexican food

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Khanstant
the only flaw i sea in this is that tacos seem to be horrible underwater but ill give it a shot!!!

Musluk

Giant Taco attacking an all-you-can-eat-buffet, 1849, colorized.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Musluk posted:

Giant Taco attacking an all-you-can-eat-buffet, 1849, colorized.

Im fine with this