Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just climb inside a dead horse and wear its rotting body like a hermit crab. You'll have a house and a horse!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

poverty goat posted:

ive worked on 3 habitat for humanity houses and we ALWAYS end up on the roof fixing the last group's mistakes, and roofing loving sucks. what I'm saying is you guys are on your own up there, make sure you use the chalk line and overlap the shingles properly because I'm not coming up there to bail you out

I believe it. I built a cabin with my dad and the roof is literally the only part we didn't do ourselves.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

I. M. Gei posted:

Hawaii. Big Island.

How about New Jersey

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Literally A Person posted:

Is there anyway we could get the horse to build the house? Kill two birds with one stone? Do we need to build birds too?

Could you hypothetically live in one of those trojan horses?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

zaepg posted:

How about New Jersey

How about gently caress No

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

zaepg posted:

Could you hypothetically live in one of those trojan horses?

Sure, but the property taxes would be sky high. Better to live in the bird factory.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
My mom wont let me go to Hawaii sorry guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Is there anyone that can do manual labor? I'm just an ideas guy