Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

He dodged an RKO so he could... jump directly into an RKO....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

what was the point of the fakeout

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Was that a botch or not?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I legit don't know who are faces or heels anymore.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
hahahaha they didn't know how to end their three-hour show on time so now there's an overrun again?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wow, so the Raiders are loving geeks.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
USA wants to cancel raw

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Also did they seriously send a wrestler who hasn't been cleared post-concussion out into arena lighting/noise

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That HAD to be a botch by AJ. He just didn't have his balance the first time so Orton had to... do something? It makes no sense what he's doing otherwise.

AJ's just smooth enough that his botches look clean.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Whale Cancer posted:

Was that a botch or not?

Yeah

Randy didn't sell the stumbling or AJ was too slow on the 2nd jump probably both

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I thought they didn't do an overrun anymore?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
haha he fakes out the first superman punch to counter the RKO, then does it 2 seconds later and gets hit by it. AJ is a loving MORON

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Wow, so the Raiders are loving geeks.

They're grown men that dress as Vikings. Turbo geeks.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Grem posted:

Hey man let me know if Liv Morgan shows up in the ring otherwise I'm not watching next week.

That'll show them.

Uh had to leave before the main event of the second show but she hadn't shown up before then. Also live it looked like a quick botch from AJ but it was a bit quick so I wasn't sure.

ChaosReaper fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Dec 17, 2019

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

That HAD to be a botch by AJ. He just didn't have his balance the first time so Orton had to... do something? It makes no sense what he's doing otherwise.

AJ's just smooth enough that his botches look clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

All I see is underwear.