Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

:wrong: :coffeepal:

kaptkobe posted:

If any of you have 6k cp or more and want to do node war and sieges I’m in a pubbie guild that’s pretty chill. Let me know same name in game.

I should break 6600 today, and this isnt meant to sound like condescending or sarcastic, but whats the point? I mean node wars is something else to do, but if I dont enjoy mobile pvp, is there any tangible benefit? If Im not interested in pvp seems like I may as well stay in ultra casual goon guild, unless I miss something?

(that third, and part of fourth row down are all red pvp alchemy stones, I ranked one to 30, played like 3 unranked arena matches then put it in storage and never touched it again)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaptkobe
Mar 29, 2015

Hi posted:

I should break 6600 today, and this isnt meant to sound like condescending or sarcastic, but whats the point? I mean node wars is something else to do, but if I dont enjoy mobile pvp, is there any tangible benefit? If Im not interested in pvp seems like I may as well stay in ultra casual goon guild, unless I miss something?

(that third, and part of fourth row down are all red pvp alchemy stones, I ranked one to 30, played like 3 unranked arena matches then put it in storage and never touched it again)

You’re pretty much right, the only benefit to node war is to do siege which if you win you get the materials to craft the regal accessories. Being in a pvp active guild often gets you war decc’d so that’s a down side to farming heck sometimes we have to fight to make it to world boss. So unless you’re interested in the pvp aspects it’s better to just chill, the only reason I left goon guild is because I wanted to try node war and the guild bosses and whatnot.

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

Thats fair, thanks for the info. Id definitely value farming in peace over node wars, since I dont like pvp.

Sheep
Jul 24, 2003
Applied to guild as Yarpblat. I think.

Edit: what's the difference between ascension and awakening? It sounds like I can do one or the other but neither is super well explained.

Sheep fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Jul 8, 2020

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

I got ya.

Class awakenings are in as well as accessory awakenings

Come play m'lord

Wask
May 2, 2003
I punch midgets for fun
I picked this back up a few days ago and there is a ton to like. I'm still not sure what the end game is though if I'm not into arena in this game, since I'm playing on an actual phone. Kinda like Black Desert PC as well! Make numbers bigger to... do something?

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

Yea pretty much , just fight monsters to get better gear to fight better monsters to get better gear.

The pvp scene is full of try hards that take things super seriously, I cant really speak to it as I tried a few arena games and was not impressed but I enjoy fighting monsters to get better gear to fight better monsters to get better gear.

if youre on hiedel join GoonSquad

Hi fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jul 9, 2020

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

Well I dont know what happened to w3lp, he was saying how he loved the game and was in it for the long hall a month ago then a week later dropped of the face of the planet.

Anyway, thats left me in charge.

If you are active, and have been active for more than a few weeks and would like to be an officer let me know, no idea if theres a limited number of slots or not first come first served. I think all it would give you the ability to do is accept invites, mess with rookies and spawn guild bosses which is the important part and transitions me into....

GUILD BOSSES

So I tried, out of morbid curiosity since we hadnt done one since everyone was like 4000cp and there are both newer / harder modes with better rewards, up to and including red gear AND I can solo them (all be it slowly), which means I can carry any of yall thru if anyones interested.

Had a few people say they were interested when I asked in game, Im running a few right now, I will spawn more maybe tomorrow night around 10PM EST or same time Monday night if anyones around and wants to run them. Thats also why Id like to promote some active people to officer so they can spawn them when Im not around, we have oodles of resources to spawn them since we basically never have, seems a waste not to.

Come get some free loot / boss knowledge

uh zip zoom
May 28, 2003

Sensitive Thugs Need Hugs

I, too, can launch boss raids. I'm usually on mornings/afternoons EST. My username is Leadswell. Just ask and I will set one up.

Robin357Lazarus
Jul 5, 2008

Applied to GoonSquad as HEADCHALA.

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

:siren: Tamer added today, its cool, comes with dog friend. :siren:

the other big news is, drumroll please,

We are Rank 420, the second best rank behind Rank 69
:sickos:

Game is still alive, game is still good casual fun (do not try hard), award winning guild still run by myself and Leadswell.

Walamor
Dec 31, 2006

Fork 'em Devils!
Applied as Warleader!

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

Welcome aboard!

Wask
May 2, 2003
I punch midgets for fun
As one of the other people in the small goon guild: This game is the best it's ever been in my opinion! Just don't go chasing the whales, which is good advice for any game.

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

Hadum is in as well, an alternate like hard mode pve version of all the maps that gives tons of CP through all new knowledge tables as well as exp scrolls to boost exp... people breaking into the 10k range.

Come play my lord

maxidious
Sep 25, 2007

Meh
Applied as edgytofu soyavaski

maxidious fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jun 16, 2021

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
I read the OP and I see that there are a ton if classes, is it worth picking one of the basic ones or just go hog wild? I know nothing about BDO and I'm going in totally blind lol

Sheep
Jul 24, 2003
Chaos update went live today, along with a bunch of other stuff. New Corsair class is cool and good.

Target Practice posted:

I read the OP and I see that there are a ton if classes, is it worth picking one of the basic ones or just go hog wild? I know nothing about BDO and I'm going in totally blind lol

Nice thing about BDO is you are kind of encouraged to have like 10+ alts, since they get used for various things in game. Pick whatever looks cool, honestly. Corsair is a good option since there's an event that gives tons of stuff for free just for leveling one up.

maxidious posted:

Applied as edgytofu soyavaski

Sorry, didn't see this. You've been added.

Sheep fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Jul 7, 2021

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Does anybody know where you get dairy cow milk for the new collection? I can only find sheep and guanacos for milk.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Applied as Shalaz

Sheep
Jul 24, 2003

Farten Barfen posted:

Does anybody know where you get dairy cow milk for the new collection? I can only find sheep and guanacos for milk.

There was a cow writ apparently given as part of some event or something a while ago? Other than that it's not available in global yet, though Korea does have it. So basically, wait for an update.

LuckyCat posted:

Applied as Shalaz

Added you.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Sheep posted:

There was a cow writ apparently given as part of some event or something a while ago? Other than that it's not available in global yet, though Korea does have it. So basically, wait for an update.

Added you.

Thanks for the info!

Has anybody else noticed that the guild application screen is completely messed up? My partner and I quit our mostly dead guild with the intention of joining goonsquad, but now no guild appears in searches at all. We’d like to join but the game says no :(

Sheep
Jul 24, 2003
Make sure you're searching for "goonsquad", no space.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Turns out that I’m dumb and forgot that I’m on Mediah, not Heidel. I wish I knew about this thread before I got to level 85 :(

Ganondork
Dec 26, 2012

Ganondork
Hey guys, will be applying to GoonSquad as “LigaDeez”

EDIT: Just realized you need family name User10001187750

Ganondork fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jul 31, 2021

Sheep
Jul 24, 2003
Nah LigaDeez was right, you're in.

Sheep
Jul 24, 2003
Some new stuff has been added lately, frankly the rate is fast enough that I can't keep track and also I spend all my time (15 min a day) doing dailies then letting BlueStacks AFK grind.

* Crimson Lily, Lahn, Kunoichi, and a couple of other classes added.
* Expansion of map east to include South Valencia and some other high levels areas.
* Addition of Great Ocean - boats, more fishing, new dailies/weeklies, PvP, and more
* Chaos realm instead of Hadum in some areas south of the Great Desert.
* Addition of Chaos tier items above Primal - more stuff to grind for! However they're being fairly generous with the materials required through events.

Good time to make a Crimson Lily/Lahn since the leveling rewards are pretty great.

Edit: roadmap seems pretty on track.

Sheep fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Aug 30, 2021

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Is Crimson Lily a completely new class or is it adapted from BDO?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheep
Jul 24, 2003
It looks like it's the Lahn ascension from BDO, I gather. I haven't played BDO in so long that the overlap is getting lost on me nowadays.

Sheep fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Aug 31, 2021