Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vhedza1
Dec 11, 2019
Some of the funniest Ancient Alien Memes I could find online.

Happy Holidays.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/611997036849125458/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

that is a great link, thank you op

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
gas thread, ban op

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BaconCopter posted:

gas thread, ban op

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
Jesus Christ, lurk a bit before you post a thread

(Otherwise you'll end up like me, a loving clown who gets his face smashed in daily metaphorically)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP I poo poo on ur thread

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gurf is doing a pinterest now. this is hosed up

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

yeah maybe i'll make a pinterest account in 2019 AD. this is gonna be the year where i get my life on track

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I like how when you try to google image search, the results are 90% pinterest poo poo, and now, it's even in the OP. This is very unsettling.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
I don't know how to work pinterest I clicked the link but it was all cat pictures? They were cute cats but then it wanted me to sign in or some poo poo and I was like "YEAH RIGHT" nice try!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I clicked the link and found the 'alien memes'. Don't bother.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's just ancient swamp gas memes, move along citizen

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Vhedza1 posted:

New To Forum.

I write on Alternative History & Pop Culture.

Joined as a way of connecting and sharing my content here as well as engaging in discussions with other curious minds.

My favourite Topic is Alternative History, and here's a recent entry connecting the Anunnaki Ancient Aliens and the Bible from the Book Of Genesis To Revelations.

Hope you enjoy and that it will stimulate interesting debates.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/611997036848603506/

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:negative:

MR.B
Mar 15, 2007

I am the Owl
thanks for the really cool link bro.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

yeah maybe i'll make a pinterest account in 2019 AD. this is gonna be the year where i get my life on track

Lol

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Great link, here's my fav

Only registered members can see post attachments!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

KillerJunglist posted:

I don't know how to work pinterest I clicked the link but it was all cat pictures? They were cute cats but then it wanted me to sign in or some poo poo and I was like "YEAH RIGHT" nice try!

There are so many websites I click a link to and they want me to sign up before they'll actually show me any content, or they demand that I turn off my adblocker. LMFAO suck my balls websites you will never have a SINGLE FUCKIN' THING that I want to see bad enough to turn off my adblock.

Also the OP is kinda dumb. Don't be dumb anymore OP.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

There are so many websites I click a link to and they want me to sign up before they'll actually show me any content, or they demand that I turn off my adblocker. LMFAO suck my balls websites you will never have a SINGLE FUCKIN' THING that I want to see bad enough to turn off my adblock.

Also the OP is kinda dumb. Don't be dumb anymore OP.

I still marvel how adblock turned into E-pennicilin where it used to work flawlessly against all the poo poo but now it does anything but

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Is this one of those FYAD refugees I'm hearing about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I've clicked on pinterest links dozens of times when googling something and each time it doesn't show me anything I was looking for at all and seems impossible to navigate so pinterest is closed off to me much like my memories of the womb