Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

viewer: "wait... didn't he just have a whole carton of ice cream? where did it go? amazing"

me, under my breath: "how did i lose a whole carton of ice cream?? where on earth could i have set it... omg its probably melting"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

chris angel, a trail of pink, white, brown, and red spotting the concrete behind him, dragging himself through the rotating door into the Emergency Room, a carton of ice cream half emerging from his chest

chris angel's producer 30 minutes earlier: Oh jesus christ Chris! someone call an ambulance!

chris angel sputtering ice cream over his cellphone as he checks his health insurance coverage for emergency vehicles: N-N-NO, it's m-m-m-mindfreak....

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Derren Brown using "neuro-linguistic programming" to make everyone in the world vote for ridiculously unsuitable political candidates and believe it was a good idea.

FutonForensic

*sniff sniff* "did someone poo poo their pants?"

"m-mindfreak"

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
guy im smoking weed with: where did my lighter go

me: oh its in my pocket

guy: you always do that

me: m-mindfreak

Korean Boomhauer
chris: *holds mysteries box with buttons up to payphone and presses buttons on it*
chris: now i can call aanywhere i want for free
me: woa
chris: mindphreak

Escape From Noise

*In British subway announcer's voice*
Mind the freak!

google THIS

Did I take my medicine? I don't remember taking it and I'm pretty sure I would remember.

(opens the F compartment of my pill-a-day and finds it empty)

M-M-MINDFREAK oh wait I set it on the bathroom counter and left it there.

nut

detective crumbs: who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

me: mumfphrea

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*ref picks up a football after an astounding patriots comeback win* "there's almost no air in this..."

tom brady: "uhhhh... m-m-mindfreak!"

wearing a lampshade

chris angel standing up, banging his head on an open cabinet door leavign a bloody gouge, swearing and cursing, clenching his fists knuckle-white, holding on with every fibre of his being, trying not to say it, through gritted teeth and blood dripping down his face finally muttering "it.. was just... an acc...iddennt....."

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

alas my attempt at murdering my wife as she sleeped, by cutting her in half with a saw, has not only failed—it seems in fact that a second woman has sprouted from thin air precisely were her legs once were!

El Spider

Chris angel at age 70 smirking mischeviously every time he successfully teleports his glasses to the top of his head

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Chopping vegetables and suddenly I remove my thumb.

MIND FREAK!

... Better put that on ice.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Chopping vegetables and suddenly I remove my thumb.

MIND FREAK!

... Better put that on ice.

watch as the ice mindfreakingly replaces itself with water by nothing more than my volition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

watch as the ice mindfreakingly replaces itself with water by nothing more than my volition

Mind=freaked