Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Dixville posted:

I just read this too! Agreed

twinses! :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

Isaac develops habitual bong-usage after his traumatic trip with his father, but Søren Kierkegaard keeps calling him a ungrateful brat for not seeing the teological importance of his father’s life choices

ulvir

[in extremely high Isaac voice] like, ok boomer, wow that cake looks scrumptious, getting one of those

ulvir

Manifisto posted:

this is probably not the nicest thing but I bet that guy from the tell-tale heart would be real easy to prank after a few tokes, "do you hear somebody burping?" "was that a fart just now, coming from the floorboards?"

alnilam

ulvir posted:

Isaac develops habitual bong-usage after his traumatic trip with his father, but Søren Kierkegaard keeps calling him a ungrateful brat for not seeing the teological importance of his father’s life choices

Fear and trembling in Las Vegas

beer pal

alnilam posted:

Stubb from moby dick would roll a really good J and then say some really weird kinda negging semi encouraging poo poo while smoking it

i would smoke weed with the captain who is crackig jokes to ahab & his surgeon even as he descibes how moby dick tore his arm open and then had to have it amputated

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

cda

by Hand Knit

beer pal posted:

i would smoke weed with the captain who is crackig jokes to ahab & his surgeon even as he descibes how moby dick tore his arm open and then had to have it amputated

That guy is cool

beer pal

i also liked the posh french captain who stubb conned out of his ambergris by telling him the whale would stink his crew to deadh. imagine smokeing weed with him. like hey monseiur. did you know theres bugs on your face

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

xcheopis

beer pal posted:

i also liked the posh french captain who stubb conned out of his ambergris by telling him the whale would stink his crew to deadh. imagine smokeing weed with him. like hey monseiur. did you know theres bugs on your face

The greatest prank played on myself and a friend was when we were very very very high on acid and wandering through a shopping center and a guy walking by said, "Hey, you dropped your pocket!".

We looked for that pocket for a good 30 minutes.

tradjik

xcheopis posted:

The greatest prank played on myself and a friend was when we were very very very high on acid and wandering through a shopping center and a guy walking by said, "Hey, you dropped your pocket!".

oh god this is hilarious and im sorry he messed with your head so much

xcheopis

tradjik posted:

oh god this is hilarious and im sorry he messed with your head so much

It really was hilarious and once it got through we laughed at ourselves.

So stoned.

Finger Prince

xcheopis posted:

The only thing that would make that story better is if you were so high you actually found the pocket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Finger Prince posted:

The only thing that would make that story better is if you were so high you actually found the pocket.

Technically, yes. Eventually. :yayclod: