Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
i was out in the woods two weeks ago hunting and stayed out too long and soon it was very very dark and i still had an hour + to walk and while walking out by moonlight cause no flashlight i walked into a tree branch with my eyeball. now I have a corneal abrasion and my eye has pus that still weeps from it at night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
It’s a good thing you don’t need both eyes to post OP, so just don’t do it again and you should be okay

El Spider

i hope your eye gets better OP. one time my friend got slapped in the eye by a turkey at work and he freaked out and thought thy were gonna have to amputate his eye. also he got let go shortly after thar

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Dang! That sounds rough! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

FluffieDuckie

Q: can you surgery your own eye?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
eye wish you a swift rcov husky dilf

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

FluffieDuckie posted:

Q: can you surgery your own eye?

there’s only one way to find out but that would require a new thread

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
fun times

i got my handle from a random name change thread over a decade ago

since then my loins HAVE born fruit and I have done a reverse thinner

maybe that mod was some sort of gypsy with tarot deck reading my future through the veil of time

FluffieDuckie

HUSKY DILF posted:

fun times

i got my handle from a random name change thread over a decade ago

since then my loins HAVE born fruit and I have done a reverse thinner

maybe that mod was some sort of gypsy with tarot deck reading my future through the veil of time

Congrats on the kiddo!

Something’s wrong with your sig :(

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

tradjik

FluffieDuckie posted:

Congrats on the kiddo!

Something’s wrong with your sig :(

their sig is art, fluffie

Peanut Butter

Wee mannie
had a corneal abraision once OP

ended up having to get a needle in my eye. while conscious.

lmao

nut

I hope your eye gets better op and that if you have to get the needle that they sew a small cute twee plaid patch in ur eye

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
eye patch is a good look, op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tradjik

HUSKY DILF posted:

i was out in the woods two weeks ago hunting and stayed out too long and soon it was very very dark and i still had an hour + to walk and while walking out by moonlight cause no flashlight i walked into a tree branch with my eyeball. now I have a corneal abrasion and my eye has pus that still weeps from it at night

this actually sounds really poo poo and i hope you regain full eye function

Escape From Noise

Jesus. Why did I click on this thread again? I feel for you but...eye stuff! That's just freaking me out to read about

google THIS

My eyeballs are trying to self destruct by waffle stomping pigment cells through their angle drainage and I have to take two different types of drops now. :saddowns:

cda

by Hand Knit

Peanut Butter posted:

had a corneal abraision once OP

ended up having to get a needle in my eye. while conscious.

lmao

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*takes breath*

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

HUSKY DILF posted:

the hunter...became the hunted

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i had to have cataract surgery on both eyes a few years back and i'd put it off as long as i could because the thought of it terrified me

finally got to the point where it was an absolute necessity because i couldn't see much of anything anymore. surgery was quick and surreal, you're awake but drugged up and you see them doing something with your eye and then the old lovely lens is removed, all you see is blobs of color, then the new lens is slipped in and it's kind of blurry but amazingly clear, it heals up in a few weeks and i have great vision now. not nearly as terrifying as i thought it would be and i'm glad i got it and can see clearly now, drive at night, and no longer need glasses to drive

anyways, good luck with your eye op

edit: also they do one and you wait a few weeks to do they other so i had a small period of time where i could compare the difference between a new clear eye and a lovely old eye and the difference was incredible

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Raining puuuuuuuuuuuuus

From a lacerated eye

Weeping its horror

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

i had to have cataract surgery on both eyes a few years back and i'd put it off as long as i could because the thought of it terrified me

finally got to the point where it was an absolute necessity because i couldn't see much of anything anymore. surgery was quick and surreal, you're awake but drugged up and you see them doing something with your eye and then the old lovely lens is removed, all you see is blobs of color, then the new lens is slipped in and it's kind of blurry but amazingly clear, it heals up in a few weeks and i have great vision now. not nearly as terrifying as i thought it would be and i'm glad i got it and can see clearly now, drive at night, and no longer need glasses to drive

anyways, good luck with your eye op

edit: also they do one and you wait a few weeks to do they other so i had a small period of time where i could compare the difference between a new clear eye and a lovely old eye and the difference was incredible

gently caress that poo poo!
I have cataracts in my family and I guess I'll just go blind

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

gently caress that poo poo!
I have cataracts in my family and I guess I'll just go blind

if i member correctly we're around the same age so imagine how it was being in the waiting room with people twice my age waiting for the same surgery lol

but seriously i had the same reaction as you and put it off for way too long, the difference now is nothing short of amazing, like i had to keep myself from crying and loving my eyes up right after because i could finally see again

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

if i member correctly we're around the same age so imagine how it was being in the waiting room with people twice my age waiting for the same surgery lol

but seriously i had the same reaction as you and put it off for way too long, the difference now is nothing short of amazing, like i had to keep myself from crying and loving my eyes up right after because i could finally see again

if Beethoven could be a deaf painter then I can be a blind artist.
"You're no Beethoven, though."
"Shut up, mom!"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

if Beethoven could be a deaf painter then I can be a blind artist.
"You're no Beethoven, though."
"Shut up, mom!"

lol

the main reason i got into painting was that i couldn't see or draw fine lines anymore and at least the blurs in the colors of my cheap acrylic paintings i could still make out somewhat. i look back now and see so, so many mistakes that my cataract clouded eyes couldn't see. judging by the beauty and complexity of your work i'd assume good eyes are a must for the detail you do. (yeah i'm a huge fan of your art.)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Luvcow posted:

lol

the main reason i got into painting was that i couldn't see or draw fine lines anymore and at least the blurs in the colors of my cheap acrylic paintings i could still make out somewhat. i look back now and see so, so many mistakes that my cataract clouded eyes couldn't see. judging by the beauty and complexity of your work i'd assume good eyes are a must for the detail you do. (yeah i'm a huge fan of your art.)

:yayclod:

thanks! if I'm honest, my eyes are super useful. ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

hope you feel better soon OP!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!