Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

https://talktotransformer.com/

This is lovely. Paste the beginning and get the rest for free. The bolded part's the input.

quote:

What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets and shallow friendships; a precious apartment; the transparent home of one's father; a solitary sleuth; a publisher and a cat. Everything about him is imperfect.

Rabbit soul, long-dead. People will think that you are the soul of a rat.

Empty refrigerator, empty boiler, nonexistent coffee maker. The few receipts that you must claim.

Oh! What a place, what a life!

What a life! It is even a pain.

Insects are lovable.

Note: it seems to work better with verse than prose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
I just couldn't seem to either get a response from the meds or something and I thought it was amazing.

This post brought to you by Android predictive text.

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
This isn't working. I think it's broken.  I have tried a lot of code approaches, everything from trying to modify the code to the smart pointer to templates and structures, the list just keeps growing.  What I really need is something that addresses my shortcomings without compromising usability.  I am looking for a better solution.  Is this the one? Are there any other (in)famous solutions?
Well, here's a tip, I have no idea how the compiler/language interpreters work, but I just opened up some Java code in

This Mangosteen Juice is delicious. And it does not contain many of the substances which have caused so much public outcry regarding drinking this stuff.  This Mangosteen Juice is delicious.  So consider it, if you will, a warning to you.  And it is good

Mooktastical fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Dec 25, 2019

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Pee is stored in the balls in a safe-deposit box, which are periodically checked for proper odor control. Any cold spots will be removed and the balls are dried, cleaned, and rinsed. Pee becomes heated for storage.

Cleaning Pee

Cleaning each dirty item is best done with a hose, detergent, and water, preferably as warm as it can be. Use a special brand of toilet paper when it's hot enough to soak in. It can also be dipped in bleach or vinegar.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Is the text still temporarily shortened?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
the balls are dried, cleaned, and rinsed from their heads) but in abundance.

With the dozen or so heads that have just been split, you have a very well developed production apparatus.

The remaining white parts are the tonsils which are now cleaned out and replaced with shellac. The other white parts are cleared from the throats and called the tonsillae, since these also produce tonsillar vocalizations (because of the left and right tonsils and the lesser-sized lungs), and they are also used in the conveyor system.

All of this

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
No pain no gain, at least that's what my Dom used to say.Being a focus of the group was his least favorite thing about the job, but also one of my favorites. It was a team sport and fun, unlike many American jobs. That being said, there were times when things got tough. The record for hours logged in a day was something I wanted to break. For hours I didn't know when it would start or when it would end. 

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I love my dead gay son!" A year ago, he did something that makes most Muslims retch at the thought: he hosted a rally in Jackson, Mississippi, where a delegation of Muslims from the same country protested against American military intervention. This was the "Southwestern Conference" — the largest gathering of Muslim Americans since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, and the nation's first to picket a federal building.

Jamil and Chetan Kujule and Stacey Suh, as they are called, are all veterans. Their son, Jamil, is dead by

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

Mescal posted:

https://talktotransformer.com/

This is lovely. Paste the beginning and get the rest for free. The bolded part's the input.

quote:

[HYDE] Wake me up if you come on time

I don't wanna be small

I wanna be huge and terrifying

Keep me up and ready for the greatest

Who ever could turn me into that man?

[MACKLEMORE] Hee hee hee hee, hey hey hey!

[HYDE] Hey! Wake

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Lmao the largest gathering of Muslim Americans since 9/11

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

Song Of Sand and Fog

Song of Sand and Fog

I've seen

In the mountains of Italy, where we spent so many

As we ate and drank and was killed and raised from death

I've seen

Oh did you see that?

I've seen

Where there was tears to be shed

Of one son against his mother

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

gently caress you and die" painted on the side of the car.

The attack prompted an armed man to rush a police officer and shoot him, but the officer was not hurt.

Photo: Supplied

Mr Iorio said that around noon he was heading home with his pregnant wife when he saw the man on a bike near a car park.

Mr Iorio said the man said: "I'm going to get you and I'm going to kill you. You are my house. Now shut the door.

"And I did what he asked

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
He was taking in lots of money, yet asking for more. The wife and kids were gone, but he didn't seem to have any responsibility in that.  I had always heard that people would get their money in this way, but it was kind of fun to me to see a scumbag use his expenses to keep a mistress in his life and make an extravagant lifestyle on top of it.  I had to wonder, if he was just asking for money, would someone see the point in going after him if the mistress had already found a new man?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) Sorry for being such a stalker. All these hours of trying to figure out your identity only to have an attacker show up with a different username. I never noticed you using this username before and now I know why. We're constantly trying to gather information for global anti-fraud purposes. It's simply hard to make profiles that are as clean and secure as we can make them. Many thanks to you all for your great comments, we had some of the users contact us by PM. 

Donovan Trip fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Dec 25, 2019

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
Old dead gay forums

I've been a dedicated member of several LGBT online communities since I was 19, and I found myself constantly wishing for the more accessible options of those forums.

Although I had found groups for the particular sort of gay I was interested in, it was always disappointing to find no place to talk about my homosexuality in a space more open to all.

By now, the internet is a space where gay men are active and accepting, but there was still a lack of LGBT forums that I could visit and feel like myself in.

Let's talk

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Hark the herald angels sing
Glory to the newborn
s that are born.

Naught shall be hid, and no foe shall escape.

For as an overflowing cup full of honey shall leave the kitchen

The eyes that feed on the cup shall see (In a dream, the yellow-eyed maiden flew across the land, and landed on the hill outside of Arion).

I tell you, I'd like to understand these mysteries of immortality, as well as how to be forever chaste. I also say the sky is for dung.

There is no other power, no other omnipotent power that can help me.

I'll crush anyone that stands in my way.

Rip-Kish can only heal
:ohdearsass:

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
Good king wenceslaus looked out on the

nights of the barbarian army

in the valley of Geba,

and there in the camp

turned his mind back,

gladly to think

of his common wealth,

that he might win

this tome of riches and

bring it back to his king,

wining and dining,

for he was an old man.

Pray be happy, O wood,

that evermore the fortunes

of your ancestors

may be good for the state,

for never have they

burnt anything unjustly.

But make not your soul

unfaithful to any pander

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
We had a huge thread about this thing, dunno here it went. it was cool, but definitely ran it's course

FooF
Mar 26, 2010
I pointed the gun at her and told her to get out of the way, and that if she did nothing the cameras would see what happened," said O'Neill. "She began to run from me and she said 'go away and kill me."

O'Neill then grabbed the gun, pointing it at the victim.

When detectives arrived, the shooting victim was able to identify the suspect as O'Neill.

The crime spree ended when O'Neill approached a man in the same shop he's accused of shooting, but instead of shooting him, the suspect beat the victim and stole his bicycle.

O'Neill also shot at a car and ran off the highway before police arrived.

Deputies were able to catch up with him about an hour later

The kitten played with the ball while the dog feasted on human remains

Emergency services were called but not before the woman had clambered down the stairs and released her pet.

A judge added that the impact on her children would have been 'very real and very difficult for them to deal with'.

The knifeman then went back downstairs to his home in Ancaster, central Scotland, where he hurled six kitchen knives at his own kitchen as he attacked two terrified children in their bedrooms.

One child, now aged five, was stabbed in the chest before the attacker left the house. The other, four, was cut as he attempted to escape by the window.

Police were first called to the double murder scene in the town in the early hours

FooF fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Dec 25, 2019

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

lol

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Somebody once told me that if there was a monster on the other side of the mirror, it would see them right through it. I know this isn't true, and so I hope it's not true. People have long recognized that more expensive and less widely available mirrors can indeed block something other than reflected light. This leads to a question of why does this work? Have a look at the illustration at left. The creature in the mirror is a 3D computer render, with light rays deflected by the mirror on each of its 3 sides. The image in the optical glass has been changed slightly to match the drawing, and the diagram below is a reconstruction of the scene using the original reflected image.

The creature in the mirror (a 3D computer render) is a

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Oh cool, it's this thread again? Glad we get to have it every month OP. You idiot. It's loving SUCKING that every thread is extremely low quality and reeks of PR and bullshit, because that makes it very easy to 'dox' people on Reddit. And you have no loving idea what actually happens over there, so you're just throwing some 'SJW' garbage out there.

>I don't see how Doxing is "valid" in this situation. I see a guy being bullied out of his home and contacted by a bully to follow up and ask for directions so they can hurt him more.

>So, it's ok to say that it's the SJW's fault? Because the SJW's cause that

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Digitalization extends horizontally across the value chain and vertically across the digital enterprise. The Private Cloud transition enables enterprises to realize an additional level of agility, while leveraging the computing infrastructure and latest technology to deliver their business's digital vision.

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
how is babby formed?- how is babby formed?- E.g., why should a man not be afraid of nature?- Why should a man not be afraid of nature?- Why should a man be afraid of nature?- Why should a man be afraid of nature?- Why should a man be afraid of nature?- Why should a man be afraid of nature?- Why should a man be afraid of nature?- Why should a man be afraid of nature?- Why should a man be afraid of nature?- Why should a man be afraid of nature?- Why should a man be afraid of nature?- Why should a man be afraid of nature?- Why should a man be afraid of nature?- Why should a man be afraid of nature?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I like big boobies because they show that there's someone in my mommy's place."

Best part about sucking dick is that you don't have to talk about dick at all… so why talk about dick? Just lie back and get off. I mean, you can hardly breathe for all the dick, it's like if you left it all out in the open, and you just wanted to stare at it all day."

I got banned from somethingawful because I used a knife against another user, which is sort of a meta thing I guess but something weird about this - I was the nicest person on the site. I did some terrible things, and of course you can't be nice when people are being nice to you. I found myself being attacked for who I am, and I used that to my advantage.That's not something I'd wish on anyone though.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The preacher touched my dick when he said that. Jesus, I need to stop touching myself. No. They're my imagination, but I'm a dreamer and sometimes I play around. Still, at the start of the night I didn't get fully dressed until I heard the doorbell ring.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I really like smoking meth because it gave me the best life ever!!??
Emmm...when I said I did really like smoking meth, I didn't mean it as a little thing like the girls in the street.
Some girls I know like smoking meth because it gives them a boost.
Meth is really good for your heart and it makes you feel great too. Meth is like the most good, material thing ever. It makes you feel good in every sense of the word. It makes you feel nice and better than you ever have.
I am addicted to it and I do love it.
It works for me. I love it. It makes me feel alive and that is all that matters.
And I love going to an ecstasy party.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
no mods no masters free fyadura143 1512073196 30.24509887 2709644817 5346586197 3913410589 1134347405 6724573547 2838240306 0 5698155884 7364916158 1128952146 6094169636 6821758302 7964106416 4421908399 5433681378 6349430019 5512826523 7211233594 6463817888 1587605410 5613568246 3538945897 0 0 0 7885249061 8780144123 1464

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
The truth about FYAD and QCS is that we aren't affiliated with them or are employees of them. We are just a small PBLer who happens to sell mostly Free Roleplaying stuff. Don't believe us? Send me a PM on Facebook, Twitter or my Blog and I will look it up.
FYAD donations are put here: FreeRoleplayingGames.org/donate.
To join my LRP Podcast, go to https://www.the-campaign-lounge.blogspot.com . There you can subscribe or find our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
Hello everyone. This is the lulzy blog post we promised before the holidays. To give you a better understanding of what is going on here, we wanted to start with

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
The mods took away FYAD, as well as QCS. Why you ask? Why do you think this happened? Because it is an all-inclusive thing. We don't care what your real reasons are for being able to do QCS. (It was disabled as soon as we found out about it, and when people complain about it, they are most likely explaining a real problem that they have.) We don't care what kind of *advice* you actually want to give us. Because we're not interested. We don't want an 'advice,' we want a working server.

So many reasons! Here are a few reasons FYAD gives us high marks for financial accountability: do not touch my sons...can you guys stop using my sons on the big screen? Are you out of touch with the American people...Lets see your beautiful, young, 4ft 7in pervert just squirt a load on the screen for the viewers, you disgust me....? THE PUBLIC CHOSEN YOU!!..........if my boys are perfect..you're garbage of a father." --Rudy Kehoe

News4's Shomari Stone learned of these posts Tuesday from the families of those children.

"We're surprised about the posts and the reaction that's going on," said Dr. Mari Murphy, an executive board member for The Breach, a nonprofit that offers crisis support to parents

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Deck the halls with weed plants and grow extra plants to your heart's content

Grow cannabis plants to pay your rent and purchase that new SUV you've been missing.

This style of cannabis grow provides you with a safer and more eco friendly solution for indoor growing.

Spend your weekends with friends and cannabis together

Don't have time to enjoy your favorite outdoor marijuana growing experience?

A lot of people are wasting their energy and time from cannabis on things like dealing with flower or keeping the grow area clean so they can stay busy with work, studying and socializing.

Make marijuana take center stage every time you start the day with cannabis plants. Cannabis plants can easily handle a large amount of light and offer a surprising amount of room for growth.

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

quote:

I hate Christmas" season and I don't like having to change the name of the album twice. Now that it's over I can change the name of the album once and for all. - Evan

Thanks for your input, Evan

The French Army
Mar 28, 2013

:france: Honneur et Patrie :france:

We already have a thread for this.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

Colonel Cancer posted:

Lmao the largest gathering of Muslim Americans since 9/11

hey, that's not cool you loving bigot

Korthal
May 26, 2011

I already made this thread on the SomethingAwful.com Forums.I asked for feedback on whether people felt they had had enough advice, what was missing, and about notifying others about their new ideas.I've heard from so many people, this thread is about to be closed. There is also an extensive thread at Gamesteriors Forum entitled "Why won't it work? - Deadlocks"Check out the end of the thread for information on a research (and research) plan I have for dealing with the deadlock issue.There is also a video demonstrating the glitch.Based on the feedback, my research plan was to correct all the following:I took all my take home items (or plans, and such) and dropped them on the ground to see what would happen.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

My girlfriend and I had been together for two very happy years. Then, one night while I was vigorously pumping away, she said, "Cum in my rear end, Sonic." I don't know what came over me, but I grabbed the 12 in glass dildo off the bed and began to masturbate into her rear end. My wife came in at the end of my orgasm. The next morning she said, "Are you okay?" I replied, "You know the rules. I'm sorry." I suppose she must have been just as shocked by what I had done. I immediately told my boss and he approved of my actions. Soon thereafter I got a promotion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I already posted this thread. You can bet I reported yours, and rated it 1.

Oh boy! Have the Mods banned all fangirls from this Thread? Let's see. Last post I think was a July 17th, 2014 post (before this thread got deleted) that some "Coolmom" had made and I replied with, "Coolmom? That's your in-game name? Are you loving joking? " I did not make a profile on this site. I don't even play the game. This is from what I've been told, and I've contacted several friends of mine at this site.Do you have a problem with me telling people who are suspicious that you're hiding behind this forum? I'm the one who made the thread.