Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Lol. Christmas might be the horniest holiday of them all. The holiday is literally about spending time cuddled up with your partner near a fireplace, kissing beneath the mistletoe, drinking hot chocolate, wine, and cocktails, and sitting around watching cheesy, often romantic movies. Like, what isn't horny about Christmas?

No butt stuff tho. Any encounter in the dungeon will be a boss and you're gonna lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
me am boner

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Once you pop you can't stop!

... No seriously it's a medical issue I need to go to the hospital please help

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

Once you pop you can't stop!

... No seriously it's a medical issue I need to go to the hospital please help

doctor: 'i'm afraid you need an emergency boner de-popping. don't worry, it's just like popping bubble wrap, just a little bit bloodier.'

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Saving up for the New Year. Counting down by boner pops.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

What if it’s just one massive holiday-long boner? Like if someone’s wearing a paricularly slutty christmas sweater at dinner?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Boners are gods way of reminding you that you’re a shameful piece of sinful poo poo

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

univbee posted:

What if it’s just one massive holiday-long boner? Like if someone’s wearing a paricularly slutty christmas sweater at dinner?

What if it’s your grandmother

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

bird with big dick posted:

Boners are gods way of reminding you that you’re a shameful piece of sinful poo poo

First your all horney and thinking about making big cums then god has to fuckin ruin everything

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

goethe.cx posted:

it's illegal to be horny on christmas

...then I've been a criminal for a loooong time.

them lights man just do it for me.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew
Yes, I popped a few

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew

My Christmas sins are many

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

This the forum that spawned cum vase, it's inevitable a goon will re-hydrate their grandmother's ashes, probably while high.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Schlong Connery posted:

Yes, I popped a few

I consider it a challenge before the whole human raise, and I've got popping to do!

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

alright it's after Christmas what are everyone's final tallys? I got 24.25 Ladies get your boner totals in here we want to be all encompassing for a fair vote

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
The amount of boners popped is proportional to the amount of hot cousins around

cnut
May 3, 2016

I laughed, I cried, I popped FIVE boners!!

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

A pitiful 7, with half a boner when I was watching The Witcher

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

cnut posted:

Dicks out for St. Nick.

Nick 's out for St. Dick.

:q:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
my dick + balls were blown off in vietnam

also im back hello everyone. hi hello

cnut
May 3, 2016

a misanthrope posted:

my dick + balls were blown off in vietnam

also im back hello everyone. hi hello

Woohoo! Missed you, buddy.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

cnut posted:

Woohoo! Missed you, buddy.

missed you too friend !! i thought i would have to wait out my entire 100K probation until it ended in 2028 but Iron Prince argued for an appeal and i was released from cat jail early with a promise to wear an ankle monitor

cnut
May 3, 2016

a misanthrope posted:

missed you too friend !! i thought i would have to wait out my entire 100K probation until it ended in 2028 but Iron Prince argued for an appeal and i was released from cat jail early with a promise to wear an ankle monitor

Man, I thought you were gone for good, it's been so long. Did a double-take when I read you username! Full props to Iron Prince, then. Dude has clout, lmao.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

cnut posted:

Man, I thought you were gone for good, it's been so long. Did a double-take when I read you username! Full props to Iron Prince, then. Dude has clout, lmao.

IP is weirdly persuasive for an alcoholic sailor.

things prtty much look the same around here as they did 2 years ago. is the china thread finally dead? how many more wives has lowtax had?

edit: lol i just looked and china thread was right above this one. some things never change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

a misanthrope posted:

how many more wives has lowtax had?

None, I think, but he's working on another divorce!