Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pastry of the Year posted:

buenos dias Pick

buenas dias, camarón

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
cheese experts

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Buffalo cheese won’t you come out tonight
Come out tonight
Come out tonight

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
2nd hand knowledge from a bunch of Columbia refugees/immigrants (via us based church). Ain't no poor/rural people eating buffalo. Fruit and whatever protein you can get, usually rat, for sure no nice cheese.

Ima guess the buffalo are kept protected from the poor so they can make your cheese.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

2nd hand knowledge from a bunch of Columbia refugees/immigrants (via us based church). Ain't no poor/rural people eating buffalo. Fruit and whatever protein you can get, usually rat, for sure no nice cheese.

Ima guess the buffalo are kept protected from the poor so they can make your cheese.

Eating your tractor tends to end poorly for your farm so yeah they likely are not eating them out hand like that.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Telsa Cola posted:

Eating your tractor tends to end poorly for your farm so yeah they likely are not eating them out hand like that.

only hunter gathers and wealthy modern humans have ever had the luxury of eating a bunch of meat. almost everyone else in the history of agriculture was lucky to eat a stringy old chicken when it got too old to lay eggs

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Pick posted:

cheese experts

Yo soy un Quesolero, mami

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Never had buffalo cheese before and would try it but I assume any added expense is not due to its superiority and instead quite the opposite because it’s just kinda worse and never took off so there’s no adequate supply chain or a sufficient culinary expertise. The kind of thing people with more money than sense get because they’re blind to their own hubris and the niche industry that is around is there to exploit them.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

The most frightening thing about buffalo cheese is that they're also where you get buffalo wings, so they're the only bird that excretes cheese

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Are there female bison? They all look like body building masculine monsters

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Icochet posted:

Are there female bison? They all look like body building masculine monsters

No they reproduce asexually via a complex budding process

Which also makes the milking of them even more disturbing

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

There's a Venezuelan dairy farmer who used to post in the Venezuelan thread. Maybe we should ask her about South American cheese

She probably stopped posting after they gassed the venezuela thread though.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Would you prefer your cheese come from somewhere else!?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Big Beef City posted:

No they reproduce asexually via a complex budding process

Which also makes the milking of them even more disturbing

naem
May 29, 2011

BeefThief posted:

they also have hippos in colombia because of the drugs, try milking one of those for its delicious cheese

https://i.imgur.com/6oybqcU.gifv
https://i.imgur.com/Uhres6Z.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
bison burgers are :discourse: