Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ugh. This bag of dicks is all stems and seeds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This bag of dicks is half air and the dicks are crushed; I'm never buying these again.

Korean Boomhauer
from farm to table

WatermelonGun
a sack of cocks?

tradjik

grind up the bag and soak in lemon juice before injesting for a cleaner more intense though shorter acting experience

ty heather papps u da bes

vanisher

After consuming the dicks can the bags be used for another purpose or is it only for dicks

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher posted:

After consuming the dicks can the bags be used for another purpose or is it only for dicks

Can you provide examples of what you would want to do with the emptied bag of dicks?

google THIS

vanisher posted:

I saw a booth at the fair where a guy would cut the dick bags up and sew them into very attractive sausage wallets.

vanisher

Goons Are Great posted:

Can you provide examples of what you would want to do with the emptied bag of dicks?

Maybe carry around farts

vanisher

google THIS posted:

I saw a booth at the fair where a guy would cut the dick bags up and sew them into very attractive sausage wallets.

Dick bag wallet guy at the county fair in one of those tents where they sell all the made for TV stuff

vanisher

Oh wait that was 100% the joke you just made lol

nut

tries to pick up one dick without moving any of the other dicks

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

nut posted:

tries to pick up one dick without moving any of the other dicks

Try using chop sticks

vanisher

Setting up the Dwallets™ fair kiosk with the blowtorch, bolt shears, samurai sword, and other tools I plan to use to show the strength and resilience of the Dwallet

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
pringles can but for dicks

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Lunchables for dicks
Not labeled for individual resale

nut

who keeps leaving the gooches on their plates

WatermelonGun
you can save money by buying your dicks flaccid and engorging them yourself at home

Stoner Sloth

Luvcow posted:

i figured this is basically just one of those 'snake in a can' pranks but am happily suprised when a dick is launched at me instead!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

tradjik

flick the bottom of a packet of dicks until one pops up. stick that dick back in the pack upside down and save it for later. this is your lucky dick, smoke it last.

ty heather papps u da bes

Macnult

Korean Boomhauer posted:

from farm to table

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

Once u pop the dicks don't stop.*

*If erections do not subside please contact a medical professional.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

tradjik posted:

flick the bottom of a packet of dicks until one pops up. stick that dick back in the pack upside down and save it for later. this is your lucky dick, smoke it last.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

wearing a lampshade

Dunkaroos but it's dicks and, well, heh

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

vanisher posted:

Setting up the Dwallets™ fair kiosk with the blowtorch, bolt shears, samurai sword, and other tools I plan to use to show the strength and resilience of the Dwallet

just rub the Dwallet and get a free kiosk!

google THIS

I always give the dick bagger a little tip.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Live view of the free range farm that raises the dicks that end up in a bag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSQhKa5Vt40

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Dec 30, 2019

nut

google THIS posted:

nut

*nervously laughs along with everyone while mentally battling myself as to if I should interrupt and correct that it is actually called a sack of dicks*

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

nut posted:

*nervously laughs along with everyone while mentally battling myself as to if I should interrupt and correct that it is actually called a sack of dicks*

it's important to stand up for the things you believe in

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Escape From Noise

Growing and harvesting your own dicks can be a fun and rewarding experience for the whole family. Plus, the home grown variety tastes better and are healthier than a store bought bag of dicks.

Escape From Noise

owlhawk911 posted:

it's important to stand up for the things you ballieve in

nut

when I’m feeling fancy I like to heat them in the oven on parchment paper

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

:nws:MS paint bag of dicks:nws:

not like detailed or anything but you really wouldn't want to explain to someone at work why you are looking at it.

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Individually wrapped single serving dick perfect for your busy on-the-go lifestyle!