Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

what configuration of new day vs sami's friends and roman vs corbin will we see THIS WEEK?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

The answer is always the worst kind. Watch the Texas Bowl instead and watch Aggie get smoked by Okie State.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

smackers is knackers mate

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Hey, Sami Zayn actually gets to wrestle for once

I feel like WWE really overdoes the reaching desperately for a tag that’s out of reach bit.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
i heard braun strowman got a dancing gimmick

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the amount of live posts continue to go down while the live viewership numbers continue to go up

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

The only logical conclusion is all PSP Goons are going to the live shows to cheer on Baron Corbin. :v: Except for me as I work on Fridays at a liquor store and am poor. :smith:

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

“The child of a mother”

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

the dolph/mandy/otis love triangle we've all been asking for

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
It feels like they have stuffed a million stupid swerves about this triple threat match into this goddamn show.

Match is on as normal
Roman ambushes Corbin
Match delayed (which they also say they can’t do?)
Match is 1v1 between Miz and Daniel Bryan.
Corbin’s goons interfere, double DQ.
Corbin is told that Roman has been told to left the building, offers to do match again.
Miz and Bryan attack Corbin
Match is on as normal. Again.
Roman interferes, taking Corbin out of the match.
It is now a single match between Miz and Daniel Bryan. Again.
Miz taps out to Daniel Bryan.

What is the point of all this.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I turned off just before Firefly Funhouse appeared on the screen but the last 5 minutes of Miz and Bryan in a bubble was good.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I'm really hoping they still put Miz in the match at the Rumble and make it a triple threat, I don't want Bryan to just lose to The Fiend again but if Bryan and Miz cost each other the match we may finally get a decent Miz/Bryan feud which honestly, is all i've wanted since Bryan came back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Dell_Zincht posted:

I'm really hoping they still put Miz in the match at the Rumble and make it a triple threat, I don't want Bryan to just lose to The Fiend again but if Bryan and Miz cost each other the match we may finally get a decent Miz/Bryan feud which honestly, is all i've wanted since Bryan came back.

The exact reason the match is a possible hot feud is why it doesn't work. Both guys are right about each other, which is most notable in a match because their styles are at odds. Bryan wrestles basically an Inoki-esque strong style where he hits basically shoot strikes and goes hard. Miz works as light as possible because he's terrified of getting hurt to the point where he won't protect his opponent.