Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CUNT AND PASTE
Aug 15, 2004

~see my amazon wishlistu~
its out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFLJEIrfx9U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

awesome

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
uli (who has OCD, not autism btw) is one of the success stories of the 2010s. i love him and i hope he has a long and happy life.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

uli (who has OCD, not autism btw) is one of the success stories of the 2010s. i love him and i hope he has a long and happy life.

yeah, he's just kind of a quirky guy who did his own thing and didn't bother anyone. it's good that he got out of that craphole town in the middle of nowhere he was stuck in (which undoubtedly didn't help his myriad of issues) and is living a life that seems to make him happy :unsmith:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
uli owns and is one of the few people who transcended the “internet weirdo” reputation into “internet cool guy”

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

i'll definitely watch this. uli is the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdLbUHdKTJ4

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Jonny 290 posted:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
was just wondering the other day about what happened with this. thank you.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

uli always made me happy because for all his issues he still seemed quite cheerful. he was quite happy to sit on the floor degreasing his pizzas and making his game, churning out hour-long videos explaining every single stall in the background of the fairground level. he didn't sit there wallowing or whining on reddit about how it was all someone else's fault, and didn't become a creepy stalker or an MRA or a nazi incel. it genuinely warms my heart that he sorted things out. :unsmith:

Sweevo fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jan 2, 2020

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
he always seemed to know what he didn’t like, and then went and fixed it or found some sort of alternative.

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

unironically purchased a physical copy of the legend of the 10 elemental masters, & gonna clear my calendar this afternoon to watch this :shobon:

edit: ok I love uli but this documentary could have used some serious editing; I will take a page out of uli's book and change the sample rate for optimal viewing speed

Dijkstracula fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jan 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted: