Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

assemblyrequired

hello everyone, it's posting superstar assemblyrequired (if you don't remember me then maybe you're not hipster enough), back from my long hiatus to show you these weird pictures i found

this was almost a thread looking for the absolute worst phone background in the world, because the ones i've had recently are too good, and i want them to be worse

ever since i started this quest (odyssey? crusade? ascent?) my friends won't talk to me, my fingernails have begun to curl, and my garbage disposal keeps winning trivial pursuit. please let me ruin your lives with these pictures just as mine has been (that is, irreparably). some of them are good though, so stick around for that. (there will eventually be a pic of a bucket of frogs in this thread)

also, a moment of silence for the pictures that will not be in this thread that were both terrible and boring. only terrible and exciting pictures please

without further ado:

i think this is ketchup. he looks proud of it and i just... why is the pepper so large. it haunts me.

is he drowning? why can't we see his body? does anyone else think the splash looks like a mermaid

this is one of those good pictures i was talking about. it's on a mountain

make of this picture what you will. that is all.

"hello, mother. are we going shopping today?" i am cowering behind the bed

and last (for right now, i will post more) but certainly not least:
what on earth is this. why do they look like lazytown characters. why are they just heads. i have been awake thinking about this picture for days now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Yes....yessssss

FluffieDuckie

I took this picture at the SF moma. that whole room was a whole bunch of freaky. the cop in the back is fake but was so real i couldn't look him in the eye bc i thought it would be rude

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

assemblyrequired

FluffieDuckie posted:

I took this picture at the SF moma. that whole room was a whole bunch of freaky. the cop in the back is fake but was so real i couldn't look him in the eye bc i thought it would be rude

this is an exceptional addition and i like it a lot. the cop is fake but is the head real?

FluffieDuckie

assemblyrequired posted:

this is an exceptional addition and i like it a lot. the cop is fake but is the head real?

nope the head is like 5 times the average head size. i was pretty ready to leave that room

cda

by Hand Knit
The head is definitely real. You are not imagining the head.

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

:argh:

assemblyrequired

cda posted:

thank you. this is what i was wondering. here is another head that i am not imagining (but i wish i was)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

assemblyrequired posted:

hello everyone, it's posting superstar assemblyrequired (if you don't remember me then maybe you're not hipster enough), back from my long hiatus to show you these weird pictures i found

this was almost a thread looking for the absolute worst phone background in the world, because the ones i've had recently are too good, and i want them to be worse

ever since i started this quest (odyssey? crusade? ascent?) my friends won't talk to me, my fingernails have begun to curl, and my garbage disposal keeps winning trivial pursuit. please let me ruin your lives with these pictures just as mine has been (that is, irreparably). some of them are good though, so stick around for that. (there will eventually be a pic of a bucket of frogs in this thread)

also, a moment of silence for the pictures that will not be in this thread that were both terrible and boring. only terrible and exciting pictures please

without further ado:

i think this is ketchup. he looks proud of it and i just... why is the pepper so large. it haunts me.

is he drowning? why can't we see his body? does anyone else think the splash looks like a mermaid

this is one of those good pictures i was talking about. it's on a mountain

make of this picture what you will. that is all.

"hello, mother. are we going shopping today?" i am cowering behind the bed

and last (for right now, i will post more) but certainly not least:
what on earth is this. why do they look like lazytown characters. why are they just heads. i have been awake thinking about this picture for days now.

Thats def not the susan I know.

I can't help but feel like hes looking into my soul

assemblyrequired

i feel like this one has some intense religious significance, but since i don't know what, i am forced to sit and wonder

here is a picture of a mailman. nothing odd about this picture

a lot of the good pictures involve urban decay, which is something i am a huge fan of

a meeting of the Minds, i like to imagine that there is a fierce psychic battle occuring that we can't see

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Clearly a star war prototype

I spy

This man is ... shall we say ... ahead of his time

A clear early example of a photoshop ( I can tell by the pixels)

Somebody got a camera onto the set of ghostbusters

super mario batali fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jan 2, 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

just conducting moon trials for his internal combustion scooter, what's weird about that

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Escape From Noise

super mario batali posted:

Clearly a star war prototype

This reminds me of one of my favorite novels The Box Man by Kobo Abe.

To contribute...

]

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Wait I'm confused can I eat it or can't I

assemblyrequired

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

This reminds me of one of my favorite novels The Box Man by Kobo Abe.

To contribute...

]

These are incredibly good contributions. I especially love the traffic dog obelisk
I'll post more of mine this afternoon when I get back to my computer

Manifisto

cda posted:

also don't think about this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSkd3V-dRY0&t=64s

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

assemblyrequired posted:

These are incredibly good contributions. I especially love the traffic dog obelisk
I'll post more of mine this afternoon when I get back to my computer

That was a favorite of mine as well. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Pastry of the Year

assemblyrequired

morning folks!! sorry that took so long, being disowned is very fun and does not cause stress
with that out of the way, i figure i want to change things up a bit, and have more good pictures than bad this time
without further ado:

this picture was scattered in with a bunch of. less than quality pictures. [random stranger] rolled a nat 20 for photography!

ahhh hon hon, zees ees ok yeah done with the dumb accent anyways check out this gourmet eating:

i have no idea who this person is, don't try to find them, but the expression in this is just so incredibly evocative, i love it:

everyone who has been to a beach has taken this picture at least fifteen times, but the colors in this are much more somber than any i've seen in similar photos:

(smugly) now THIS is podracing:

thank you all for your participation, i hope the next set won't take me so long

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

This week was bad for my health.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
hello random pic thread

Escape From Noise

Pastry of the Year

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

which one of you works for Obvious Plant?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Hugh Malone posted:

which one of you works for Obvious Plant?

Lol she so mad