Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
the unspoken hope always was that through an applied force of mockery and derision, the worst elements of ourselves could be kept at bay. through a purification of shame self-hatred could be made holy, and through it gain membership in the elite, the empowered, those casting derision rather than recieving it.

there are no good targets left. no one worth shaming feels shame, and those who should be proud find themselves ruined by their own standards. what else, if not shame?

through the same mechanism that we enforce agreement as to the best seasons of the Simpsons, we could defeat prejudice and hatred. that in the internet's marketplace of ideas, egalitarianism would eventually always win out.

well? did it work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
You can hate me if you want, I don't mind

cda

by Hand Knit
It did not, OP.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

cda posted:

It did not, OP.

well poo poo

crimes

FutonForensic

maybe the new tool of our ascent should be making the unshameable just feel weird or grossed out

what im saying is, there aren't nearly enough dictators who've seen goatse

Lucavi
hate me do it

Heather Papps

hello friend

always self loathing
:negative:

nut

what if u hate hate

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-

FutonForensic posted:

maybe the new tool of our ascent should be making the unshameable just feel weird or grossed out

what im saying is, there aren't nearly enough dictators who've seen goatse

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

always self loathing
:negative:

nut

getting motherfucking owned on the internet out of the goodness of another's heart

Goons Are Gifts

Lucavi posted:

hate me do it

Can't do it, love is in the way

wearing a lampshade

cda posted:

It did not, OP.

FutonForensic

YOUR SHIRT LOOKS LIKE A DISHRAG

on a scale of 1 to 10, how strongly does the above tweet encourage you to re-engage with humanity's social contracts?

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

on a scale of 1 to 10, how strongly does the above tweet encourage you to re-engage with humanity's social contracts?

wearing a lampshade

can't sleep some nights because I'm imagining the brutal flame wars I could be starting - and finishing.

Creed Reunion Tour

by Cyrano4747
look, if you're running low there's always the guy in the mirror. it works for me, heck i even got a great combo bathroom/hate mirror going, you can come over if you like. we can take turns slinging mad burns at the idiot in the reflection.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

what primal human reactions are left to harness towards righteousness in these dark times? I propose omphalophobia. through strategic deployment of b*lly b*ttons, those fleshy pits of carnal desire, sin, and existential terror, we will cow the evil among us into quivering submission.

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Manifisto posted:

what primal human reactions are left to harness towards righteousness in these dark times? I propose omphalophobia. through strategic deployment of b*lly b*ttons, those fleshy pits of carnal desire, sin, and existential terror, we will cow the evil among us into quivering submission.

i turn to my fellow travellers in this time of change and ask, "R u innie, or r u outie?"

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

FutonForensic posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBGQyOezc4g

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i hate so many people op and it's not going to stop

Goons Are Gifts

There's nothing but love in my heart

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
loving Shocked my policy of "be mean to anime teens on twitter" has yet to win any converts to the cause of Socilism.

crimes

The Cockler

by Fluffdaddy
you can hate me, but you'd better be willing to engage

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
i got a printout of things we can hate on during 2020 but........... it's controversial

(boobs is on the list! pretty sure some people still like that! gonna be interesting)

nut

The Cockler posted:

you can hate me, but you'd better be willing to engage

we haven’t even kissed yet

alexandriao

Goons Are Great posted:

love is in the way

da daah dah da daah da

Goons Are Great posted:

love is in the way

da daah dah da daah da

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Goons Are Great posted:

extremely same. too much, think it might explode. better give some away

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Macnult

hate is a useless emotion.
i don’t mean that in a dismissive or judgemental way, but imagine all the other cool stuff you could think about while you take a shower

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

where is the groove then

Goons Are Gifts

owlhawk911 posted:

extremely same. too much, think it might explode. better give some away

Sharing all the love to survive

nut posted:

where is the groove then

It's part of love

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-

Macnult posted:

hate is a useless emotion.
i don’t mean that in a dismissive or judgemental way, but imagine all the other cool stuff you could think about while you take a shower

This.

I think what has hate ever done for me? Has my life improved in any way because of hate? Nah.

Save the hate for the people who actually deserve it. Like billionaires.

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-

nut posted:

where is the groove then

Groove is in the fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

who requested this i heard it on the radio this morning as a listener request