Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Caesar Saladin posted:

did you put them on while they were still cold for a bit of the old frostyfoot?
missed opportunity :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Caesar Saladin posted:

Is freezing your running shoes actually a thing? :thunk:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Caesar Saladin posted:

They were thinking about it but got cold feet.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Denim sucks, sorry jeansailures.

Love it when my trousers absorb moisture and freeze solid, while weighing twice as much as other fabrics yet somehow being less durable.
And for anyone who thinks jeans are sexy, I'm sorry you went blind before the yoga pants years, and that your sense of touch is so dulled you need your lover to wear sandpaper so you can register it if you brush against their thigh.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Xaintrailles posted:

Denim sucks, sorry jeansailures.

Love it when my trousers absorb moisture and freeze solid, while weighing twice as much as other fabrics yet somehow being less durable.
And for anyone who thinks jeans are sexy, I'm sorry you went blind before the yoga pants years, and that your sense of touch is so dulled you need your lover to wear sandpaper so you can register it if you brush against their thigh.

sorry i cant hear you over how nice my rear end looks in these 724s

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Jean Genie, poo poo in his pants, the Jean Genie, loves eating kack, the Jean Genie he shits and he roars, the Jean Genie, let yourself watch the 1987 film The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
just got my new tommy hilfiger carpenter jeans. theyre da bomb

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Brolander posted:

just got my new tommy hilfiger carpenter jeans. theyre da bomb

:lol:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Why wear jeans when you can wear pleated khakis?

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

sorry i cant hear you over how nice my rear end looks in these 724s

Jeans fans also apparently spend more time memorising arbitrary numbers than warhammer fans.

I googled those and I bet you can't even bend over in them. Moving like an arthritic, sooo sexy.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Xaintrailles posted:

Jeans fans also apparently spend more time memorising arbitrary numbers than warhammer fans.

I googled those and I bet you can't even bend over in them. Moving like an arthritic, sooo sexy.
clearly you have never met a "car guy" or a "baseball fan"

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Xaintrailles posted:

they've got some elastane who says they dont

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

right now im wearing my black 511s with a hole in the crotch from riding my bike on them a lot that i wear around the house and my sack hangs out if i dont have underwear on, i want to get them repaired and turn them into jorts for the summer
i have my good pair of 511s thats are a deep dark raw style indigo, those take some breaking in to wear but that gives them personality
then i have a pair of dark purple 511s in "merlot" color ones that i pull out when i want to be fancy
my work pants are the black trouser style 511s, they have hash pockets but the fabric is denim
i also have another pair of trouser style 511s in light khaki but the sizing is whack so they are way too tight i think ill have to get rid of them

all of these are from the levis "commuter" collection so they have a bit of stretch to them, levis has discontinued them though so ill cross that bridge when i get there, but the regular 511 is pretty good any ways and always cheaper

thats pretty much all my long pants except for some suit pants but they arnt 511s

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Jan 10, 2020

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I wear skinny jeans because they are comfortable and they accentuate my dick and balls.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I saw this guy at a local kid’s festival thing wearing carpenter jeans, an adidas trefoil jacket, Massimo t-shirt and 311 hat. This was 10 months ago.

:2bong:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

I wear skinny jeans because they are comfortable and they accentuate my dick and balls.

Same but legs and curve of hips mmmm

MMD3
May 16, 2006

Montmartre -> Portland
I'm heading to Japan in a few months and I'm also needing to get a new pair of denim before long. I've mostly avoided Japanese denim just because I don't need super stiff stuff, appreciate a more modern fit (like slim/straight tapered) and I try to keep my denim purchases under ~$200 these days, but I'd be willing to spend a little more if I can find something that fits well from an awesome denim boutique in Tokyo.

Anyone know.what brands I should be looking at if my favorite fit at the moment is like a Naked and Famous - Weird Guy?

Also we have a Self Edge in Portland so I could go check out a decent amount of stuff there but would rather wait and buy in Japan probably just to have a fun thing to hunt for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

jeans thread does anyone know where i can buy these