Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

people have been rowdy lately so make sure nothing bad happens to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

sure :evilbuddy:

FluffieDuckie

*drags out a giant roll of bubble wrap and tape*

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I'm looking after them go ahead and sleep

Goons Are Gifts

*unpacks the baseball bat*
Yes. I'll take care of it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

OP don't worry nothing will happen

Ventral EggSac

Op all of them are ok, and everything is fine except that one if the vases seems to be oozing out the top. Is that normal? I'm just going to let it accumulate on the floor if it's all the same to you.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Jasus Christ posted:

Op all of them are ok, and everything is fine except that one if the vases seems to be oozing out the top. Is that normal? I'm just going to let it accumulate on the floor if it's all the same to you.

I'm stuck in that case the ooze are my tears please help I got stuck watching OP's vases

free hubcaps

pfft, no, and its pronounced 'vases' you philistine

ty Saoshyant!

Ventral EggSac

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm stuck in that case the ooze are my tears please help I got stuck watching OP's vases

Ok ok no worries I will try to clean the tears with some paper towels. I didn't find a trash so I'll put the soggy ones in my coat pockets. or maybe in a small vase where noone will notice

Manifisto

it would be a pleasure! I have been really running short of canopic jars lately, so I-- uh-- well that's neither here nor there, forget I mentioned it. Yes.

ty nesamdoom!

ferroque

just look after my vases and oh don't worry about those, that's my decanter and carafe collection.

watho

snzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Heather Papps

hello friend

giggle
he he he

im gonna put roses an lilacs in these vases

wearing a lampshade

Feeling nothing but the vast emptiness of ennui as I break a bunch of awful tacky vases this old crackpot with no taste wanted me to look after while he went to bed, thinking back on the old days when I used to break vases in museums and fancy art galleries, one of a kind vases people refer to by eras, not this cheap homesense clearance crap

cda

by Hand Knit

albany academy posted:

Feeling nothing but the vast emptiness of ennui as I break a bunch of awful tacky vases this old crackpot with no taste wanted me to look after while he went to bed, thinking back on the old days when I used to break vases in museums and fancy art galleries, one of a kind vases people refer to by eras, not this cheap homesense clearance crap

cda

by Hand Knit
tearfully flipping through a photo album of vases i've smashed to bits

Heather Papps

hello friend

Dexter why, why would you do this.
Of all the people to ask, of everyone in Hyrule - you asked the hero of time to guard our pottery shop.
what the gently caress is your problem?!?

pork steaks

a lovely boy
Putting up caution tape and drawing chalk lines around each individual piece of glass and pottery

"I haven't seen destruction like this since the scourge of the Vase Varmint back in '74"

pork steaks fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Jan 9, 2020

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
now is as fine a time as any to take up the ancient art of rollerskating, i say to myself as i insert my methamphetimated buttplug

crimes

watho

albany academy posted:

this is a good post and all but she*

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Escape From Noise

So. Uh. Can I get some help? Just no judgement, okay? Just promise me that. Please.

*Comes into the room to reveal my dick is stuck in an immaculately painted vase*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
uhh yeah sure dude i'll watch your vases but ca n i make a bong out of this one?