Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
Imagine going back to a time where you didn't automatically assume everyone was poo poo posting and making things up for the likes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poco posted:

JoeyVapes. I remember reading that thread and people getting prob'd for calling him out on being full of poo poo lol

God I hated that corny poo poo

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Schmeichy posted:

Imagine going back to a time where you didn't automatically assume everyone was poo poo posting and making things up for the likes

quote:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “friend of the family balls” and “i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of fyad humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Oh boy, here come some real winners.

Ruddha posted:

I don't know about anyone else, but I know for a fact that horses are stupider than poo poo and WILL kill themselves if you don't take an absurd amount of precautions and adorn them in the right silly accessories so that they don't scare themselves and fall over dead, and even then at best you can reduce the chances that they will do that, but they're still absolutely going to. Women who are obsessed with horses are just as bad as ones who are obsessed with anything else, but it may be dumber because it's a placeholder for animalistic male sexuality; however, in reality, it doesn't hold up because dominant male sexual energy is incompatible with horse personality and tendencies because, again, they're absolutely going to kill themselves by accident, whereas studs and straight power tops are highly unlikely to catch their reflection in a mirror then break their leg and get eaten by a mountain lioness

Ruddha posted:

Of course, if you don't nail little metal rings onto them, they'll split open, and then they'll die.

Ruddha posted:

I personally guarantee you a dog will never in this life hear a bee then have a heart attack out of fear, dying.

Ruddha posted:

Babies grow up and that's okay, it's like, sometimes a great meal is worth a lot of prep, for example. Horses only get more likely to die from a stupid reason as they get older. Oh poor ol' Freckles, thought of ants and died.

Ruddha posted:

That's understandable, but in the scheme of things it's a fairly low chance. With horses, there is no such thing as a natural death at any point in existence: they've strictly only died from stupid poo poo. Saw water and passed away.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
I really liked the old ghost stories threads, I don't suppose there's anything similar still kicking around?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Gone Fashing posted:

I didn't see it posted yet I think but awfulyearbook was a whole crazy saga in itself. my favorite part is bhlaab posting that I looked like an autistic racecar driver. and the thirsty mod that posted creepy comments on every single goon girls pics

The top comments are still there

https://awfulyearbook.com/comments/top/all

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

God I hated that corny poo poo

he tried to capture the same lovely magic in another thread about a fake juggalo roommate and ended up getting permabanned? He also ended up being a huge cretin?

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

oh poo poo I didnt even look I just assumed it was all gone just like every other goon project

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

This one got me pretty good

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
Whoever the guy was that sent a Dreamcast full of worms for the yospos secret Santa

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
that bee fire pic is really sad, that isn't a beehive it's a family of bees that lost its hive somehow and is looking to start a new home. they stop and glomp up and rest like that.

or maybe it's a hive i can't zoom in

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
the thread where g0m owned the sissy bitch Abe was hilarious

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Mnoba posted:

that bee fire pic is really sad, that isn't a beehive it's a family of bees that lost its hive somehow and is looking to start a new home. they stop and glomp up and rest like that.

or maybe it's a hive i can't zoom in
A family of bees wanting
To be scalded.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Post your moments of WHAT THE CHRIST by Joey Vapes

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Hakkan is the first real gimmick poster I can remember. I don’t think I noticed it was him posting for a single one of his threads.

Back in the comparatively innocent early 2000s there was a guy who uploaded insufferable YouTube videos (I think about philosophy. This is way before MRA dudes.) where he’d ramble with ten cent words in a way no one actually speaks. Anyway, there was a huge GBS thread joning on him and eventually someone bought the guy an account and he came in with posts just as bad as the videos. IIRC the thread eventually tore itself apart because a bunch of goons started defending the guy. I like to think he was just absorbed into the goon community and is still posting.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What did he finally get banned for

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

What did he finally get banned for

being made an admin on april fools day and then being unfunny

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poco posted:

being made an admin on april fools day and then being unfunny

Seems fair

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fantastic Flyer posted:

I really liked the old ghost stories threads, I don't suppose there's anything similar still kicking around?

I got black out drunk once and wrote a story for that about a noise in the woods. I tried rewriting it, but I just couldn't remember the wording or anything. I always wanted to go back and see if it was any good, but I have no idea what thread it was in and it was probably like 2009, so it's just lost to time now.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Video Nasty posted:

Trolling Fred Phelps

LMAO

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
That time when meleebeats sold his Macbook Pro to somebody who screwed him over on the payment, and it turns out she had stolen a ton of photos from a real person in Nova Scotia or wherever and had constructed an elaborate fake identity. Some serious commerce-catfishing effort on her (?) part to get that laptop. I don't think he ever ended up getting the money but I may be mistaken.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

kecske posted:

also that guy who had some kind of stroke posting about the nvidia shield or some razer tablet or whatever stupid device it was

HOLD ON TO YOUR loving BALLS IT’S A NEW THING FROM RAZER

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Zugzwang posted:

That time when meleebeats sold his Macbook Pro to somebody who screwed him over on the payment, and it turns out she had stolen a ton of photos from a real person in Nova Scotia or wherever and had constructed an elaborate fake identity. Some serious commerce-catfishing effort on her (?) part to get that laptop. I don't think he ever ended up getting the money but I may be mistaken.

i said excuse me lady

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_-6YxJ_kZI

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
gooncamp was arguably my favorite goddamn thing

iirc TCC goons were doing bonghits of human hair after they ran out of weed

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

Gridlocked posted:

What is the Caredresser though?

On site

Dude comes into the austhread nicely enough, but slowly becomes a narcissistic dude who eventually started posting about sexually preying on mentally ill women and have sex with them in the disabled toilet of the mental health centre

At this point the austhread denizens contacted the authorities and there was fallout between mods for offsite drama/contacting authorities about SA drama and the posters for stopping a sexual predator.

He had a very

"Woe is me ,for I am mentally ill and shall use that as carte blanche reason to do things"

Offsite
Having met the guy irl he was very good at eliciting sympathy and was very open and friendly. But it was a learning experience for myself as he ended up house sitting for another goon here and hosed with his cat, invited a drug dealer round and drank all the beer.

Threatened to dox me to my work and poo poo of that nature

He still prowls the forums and is staying at a third goons place atm I think.

Makes for good injoke memetic content two years on

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Ralp returning to mod fyad, expecting a hero's welcome and immediately getting run out after 24 hours :discourse:

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...

Archer666 posted:

I heard you fuckers liked bees

Click this link to make all your bee burning dreams come true! >>> https://imgur.com/a/BE9JV4L <<<

That's all the pics of the Goon discovering a bee hive in his a backyard thread. Back when I was a wee idiot I used to save entire SA pages cause I was stupid and had no credit card and did not want to lose, as they said back in those days, the lolz. Guess that kinda came in handy right now.

Thank you for this. This was the saga that convinced me to sign up for the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY RETIRED
Aug 28, 2019

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in
The sagas thread is back in PYF and I'm closing this one because I'm mean and don't want to share. :mad: