Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei Hyde

Today I exercised again for the first time after healing a neck problem. I feel real good now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

i put my hair in a bun and it's very cute even tho it was uncooperative at first

Heather Papps

hello friend

I managed to sleep for more than 5 hours last night and that rules

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I woke up without worry about something or another looming over my head for the first time because I got loads of stuff taken care of yesterday.

Today is gonna be good. I am going to do absolutely nothing.

slam dunk

on fire
i got a raise on monday that retroactively counted toward the previous two weeks of work. i just got my paycheck today and it felt pretty good.

treasure bear

slam dunk posted:

i got a raise on monday that retroactively counted toward the previous two weeks of work. i just got my paycheck today and it felt pretty good.

congratulations on your raise slam dunk

slam dunk

on fire
i'm glad to see people feelin good

FluffieDuckie

I just got news that i was accepted into this great health retreat program where i'm going to spend a month tending gardens, riding horses, meditating, and reading on the beach

i'm going to be so chill when i get back

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

slam dunk

on fire

FluffieDuckie posted:

I just got news that i was accepted into this great health retreat program where i'm going to spend a month tending gardens, riding horses, meditating, and reading on the beach

i'm going to be so chill when i get back

woah! make sure you give a horse a carrot and whisper in its ear that it's from their old buddy slam dunk.

FluffieDuckie

slam dunk posted:

woah! make sure you give a horse a carrot and whisper in its ear that it's from their old buddy slam dunk.

on it

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i made delivious overnight oats for breakfast and felt energized by them for the rest of the day, so far. good day.

cda

by Hand Knit
Mmm delivious

cda

by Hand Knit
Delivious Burriot

Heather Papps

hello friend

cda posted:

Delivious Burriot

My fave director of arthouse silent film

Goons Are Gifts

After weeks of neglect and irresponsibly focusing on Literally Everything Else, I actually managed to clean my home, buy groceries and do laundry. I know, it's not much, but usually I'm not so bad with these things until recently, so it feels good to be back on track in doing Completely Normal And Necessary Stuff

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

cda posted:

Delivious Burriot

lol

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
I slept good and woke up to it being Friday which is my favorite day.

Goons Are Gifts

Chinatown posted:

I slept good and woke up to it being Friday which is my favorite day.

It's a great day

biosterous

it is so nice to have the office to myself this morning! I can play music i like instead of hearing semi-palatable radio dreck all day :)

i am happier and get more done when there's nobody else here. in a perfect world my boss would just drop off his dogs and necessary materials and do the rest of his stuff remotely

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Junpei Hyde

Did prep for a job interview today. Feeling hopeful.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
good luck on your interview

Mummy Napkin
Good luck on your interview my dude

Mummy Napkin
I called in to work today and have been chilling. Spent the night last night at Cumberland Falls trying to catch the moonbow but it was too cloudy. Got back late and was bummed out, but I'm just glad to not be work crew today.

Heather Papps

hello friend

I slept like a full 7 hours last nite and holy smokes the flu is banished hell yeah
\
:stoked:

City of Glompton

biosterous posted:

it is so nice to have the office to myself this morning! I can play music i like instead of hearing semi-palatable radio dreck all day :)

i am happier and get more done when there's nobody else here. in a perfect world my boss would just drop off his dogs and necessary materials and do the rest of his stuff remotely

that sounds nice. I love it when im all alone in the office too. :)

Heather Papps

hello friend

City of Glompton posted:

that sounds nice. I love it when im all alone in the office too. :)

Once everyone in my warehouse was sick so I put on the les mis sountrack and got a lot of weird looks when folk came by.

xcheopis

I introduced my boss to the idea of eating kosher meat and suggested looking at Judaism 101 to help answer questions and she said she wouldn't know what to do without me.

FluffieDuckie

this cold of mine is finally wearing off and i even felt well enough to start a new quilt today. that's always exciting

FluffieDuckie

also breathing is good

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Mr. Dick got a tooth pulled that's been bothering him for two years. While he doesn't feel that good right now, and he never really feels that great or that bad about himself, he's taking a few days off and getting a few days forced tolerance break, he suspects that in day or two, not being subject to constant low grade pain and just super stoned, he will be feeling pretty good.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

durrneez

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?
I pet two dogs and two cats!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I drew a cool sword

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

City of Glompton posted:

i put my hair in a bun and it's very cute even tho it was uncooperative at first

I also did this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

i don't believe you gsjg :colbert:

i did a good job in the star wars game tonight and helped my party a lot yay

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig