Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bigfatdynamo
May 10, 2016

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash.
I just moved from the centre of a huge city to the country, where there are like 10,000 people in my town. Everywhere is 5 minutes away and I'm not at risk of flattening an ubereats cyclist cutting across 7 lanes. Life is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
How can those ubereats not see/hear you in your car of flashing lights, your laser mohawk, and opera singing? I say it's their own fault they were eliminated like Whitman, Price and Hadad.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
people should be paid for their commute!

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Live Free posted:

i has a boss who treated commute time as time worked for salary folks, he was a cool dude

probably stemmed from the fact that his own commute was 1.5 hr each way, but hey it worked out for everyone

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

Captain Beans posted:

i has a boss who treated commute time as time worked for salary folks, he was a cool dude

probably stemmed from the fact that his commute was 1.5 hr each way, but hey it worked out for everyone

that's bad rear end, and he's a pioneer

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Pay attention and use your goddamned signals, people

https://i.imgur.com/ffJDcIh.mp4

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Nice save.

A Haiku:

Want to tailgate me?
I need to clean my windshield
Here have some water

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Live Free posted:

:hmmyes:

Kill the suburbs imo

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin
Take all cars and throw them in the ocean, IMO.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
who cares about traffic lol like on the ranking of lame rear end complaints "driver doesnt like that there are other cars" is 1230981523975th

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

T Bowl posted:

I saw this in traffic the other day

i hope you ran them off the road

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Drivers frequently blow through the intersections next to my office without stopping. I have to keep my head on a swivel when I go through that death trap.

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo
I’m walking home one day some years ago when I lived like 4 blocks away. Well I had just been laid off that afternoon and I’m carrying the contents of my desk in a trash bag, I was in the foulest of moods and not to be hosed with.

Suddenly this fuckwit in a huge SUV pulls right up onto the driveway crosswalk while I am walking with literally 2 inches from driver side mirror. He’s looking past me for oncoming traffic completely ignoring the fact he nearly hit me.

I planted my foot squarely into his driver door out of pure reflex and proceeded to fake call 911 that he ran my foot over etc, spouting the make/model of his suv into my phone. Dude turns pale and peels out, leaving my huge footprint and massive dent in his door.

God speed idiot, probably living in fear for years that he’s wanted for a hit and run. :allears:

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

Going 35 in the parking lot in my sick lifted truck

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
my car sets off car alarms in parking structures.

with stock exhaust :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Chinatown posted:

my car sets off car alarms in parking structures.

with stock exhaust :twisted:

stop crashing into poo poo whiel you park your Corolla, mom