Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Where should we go to lunch?
Sushi
Wings
Mexican
Fast food
other
Goku
View Results

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
all foods. just pick it up and eat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a three-foot-long kielbasa sausage with one end suspended in air at mouth height by a helium balloon

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
How did the date go? Did you hold hand?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

iSimian posted:

Ortolan.

this is how you impress a one armed lady

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

seconding corndogs but make a fist and put one in between each finger so you can pretend youre wolverine but with corndogs for claws

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

it's gotta be the humble sandwich

ovenboy
Nov 16, 2014

Easiest seems to just ask her what she feels like eating, probably going to say a nice turnip though so just go ahead and get some of those.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Mozi posted:

a three-foot-long kielbasa sausage with one end suspended in air at mouth height by a helium balloon

Wait, what? As soon as she takes the first bite out of it the kielbasa-mass:helium-lift ratio will go out of balance and the food will float away.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Maybe look into this, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGm81x1aR4I

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Wait, what? As soon as she takes the first bite out of it the kielbasa-mass:helium-lift ratio will go out of balance and the food will float away.

no problem, she just needs to swallow a mouthful of helium with every bite and she will keep an equal level with the 'basa

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sushi can be picked up with your bare hands its ok and actually the better method

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

We had a nice lunch and made plans to go play mini golf tomorrow. Also now she is drunk texting me about coming over tonight.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Bring a can of whipped cream over that's a one handed food

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
She's going to play mini golf one handed? Whose idea was this?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

TheAardvark posted:

She's going to play mini golf one handed? Whose idea was this?

Hers.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The loss of use of one hand has allowed her to train her remaining hand to superhuman levels. She’s going to wreck you at mini golf op

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Don't infantilize the disabled OP.

Also, hot pockets. Because you know. Ehh. Ehhh.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Corn on the cob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Mons Hubris posted:

it's gotta be the humble sandwich

More like humble pie, regarding your ability to juggle chainsaws.