Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

I'm but a childless 30 something male. I'm starting to feel my bioclock ticking and that maybe it's time to find myself a nice android or alien or sailor scout to settle down with.

However my therapist, mother and IRC friends all agree I need to start small, perhaps find a girlfriendo first, maybe date a few animes, just to learn more about myself and my needs.

Anyone have any advice for picking an ideal girlfriendo and making her my eternal waifu? I'd really appreciate a bit of sage wisdom here

Thanks in advance,
Your friend,
Harold Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Have you tried giving a girl stickers

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
wander around a city in the morning early enough that an izakaiya girl drenches your pants in water while trying to wash the entryway to her business, then she drags you inside and demands you take off your pants so she can dry em.

crimes

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I recommend starting with a combat unit robot girl as they are not nearly as volatile as the real thing op

baby steps op. take it slow

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i think you should stop trying and just do things you like to do. maybe you will meet someone that likes doing them too, and you can do those things together. all attempts to select and train a replacement mother like a pokemon are rightfully doomed to fail, if you do succeed in tricking one they will wise up eventually and oh BOY you'll be in trouble then

for more specific advice do the things you like to do that happen around other people, this is a prerequisite for meeting them. you will meet cool people on the computer all the time but packing up to be with them irl is a high-pressure move for everyone involved. please do NOT under any circumstances attempt to date an anime, they cannot comprehend our 3d ways and vice-versa

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Korean Boomhauer
print out binders of your best posts and give one to your date

Areola Grande

lol

Heather Papps

hello friend

prepuce repurposed posted:

I recommend starting with a combat unit robot girl as they are not nearly as volatile as the real thing op

baby steps op. take it slow

seems dangerous for cuddling

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

GOILFREND

idiotsavant
find a wise master and spend many years training to defeat a girl, then use your power to achieve ultimate victory over your nemesis

Heather Papps

hello friend

Well I went for a walk and tripped on a big rock but right before I hit the ground I was caught by strong arms. A local mennonite anime saw me fall and her farm training allowed her to catch me like a foal being dropped from the mare.

So far we've had about ten big cute misunderstandings, two accidental ankle exposures, and one super erotic moment where her bonnet flew off and I saw her hair and horns. THEY WERE BLACK AS EBONY UPON NIGHT!

Anyways her dad, emperor hyperboreas of the empire of endless pain, wants to meet me so that should be cool. She mentioned something bout walking across a lake of frozen fire in order to defeat myself but she's always using these weird mennonite turns of phrase.

Think she might be the one!!@

Areola Grande

this portends well

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
grinding my relationship stat up by wandering the magical shopping arcade abenobashi giving random girls ice cream and asking them about their day

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

I just checked her stat screen and it looks like most of the points went into something called "einherjar mode" lol she is so cute she hates having to ask me to open the pickles