Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

They're privately owned company founded by two brothers who have carved out a regional empire... does this pattern sound familiar to you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

hell astro course posted:

They're privately owned company founded by two brothers who have carved out a regional empire... does this pattern sound familiar to you?

The Mario Bros must answer for their crimes.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Because if there's one culture that can be trusted to establish ethical growth, processing, and import of valuable foreign plant-based commodities, it's the Dutch

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

hell astro course posted:

Strongbadia remains free.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

OP is just viral spam for Dutch Bros coffee

Lowtax watch out

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
The ones near Sacramento like to do fundraisers for the families of recently deceased cops so I cannot support them. I'm no class traitor.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
It's a tiny house with a person inside who will sell you coffees.

zerozerozero
Sep 7, 2017
All I know is that it sounds like they're not American so therefore they're garbage, hth.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
in a clutch you can't beat the dutch touch

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
the Dutch fertilize their crops with their own poo poo

flyingporcupine
Feb 21, 2010

by Pragmatica

Milo and POTUS posted:

I was about to ask if there's a bad place to do drugs and drink but then I remembered edmonton

The only thing worth doing in Edmonton is all the mushrooms you can get your hands on and hanging out in the wave pool at the mall for 6 hours.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Every Dutch Brother batista: "So what are you up to today?"

Every drat time.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
I only ever get Dutch Brothers on long car trips when I can't find a different coffee drive through near the freeway. It is extremely sugary crap. I hate the fake chipper manner of the employees. The last time I got coffee there the kid kept asking me questions about my trip despite my clear verbal and non-verbal cues that I didn't want to discuss it. I was on my way to a funeral up north and finally told him that when he asked for a second time what I was doing that weekend. Then he kept talking and asking what else I planned on doing at me destination. I didn't tip him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

mike12345 posted:

OP is just viral spam for Dutch Bros coffee

Lowtax watch out

Yea! This is a Mangosteen-powered forums, thank you very much!