Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barnes And Body Works

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

shy boy from chess club posted:

So glad you guys like it! Been super busy but I got some more pics for later, heres a big nose closeup for now

:five:

Vanisher made my super slick sig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBSixNblakE

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

FluffieDuckie

lol beaver is like "oh no danger kitty" and skuttles off

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

shy boy from chess club

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

The skunk with no reaction whatsoever is massive skunk energy

xcheopis posted:

Boop!

How are skunks with nose boops?

Not as good as cats only occasional boops, the cutest thing is if Scout wants to be pet or picked up she rubs her face all over my ankles, they also have scenters in their cheeks like cats

This here is Mocha and Sunny, Sunny was always uh full figured and Mocha is using her to sleep on in a little house, Mocha was another HUGE sweetheart and she was the one my friend took to schools and stuff as an ambassador for skunks, she was another one that everyone loved when they met her. Her original owners kept her in a cage too but she wasnt mad about it instead it seemed like she was just grateful that people were nice to her after that. Sunny wasnt much of a people skunk but she got along with all the skunks very well

The first skunk show I went to was in 2005 in this tiny little town in the middle of GA somewhere, the pics arent that good since it was my first digi camera and I thought they were magical boxes that none of my film knowledge would apply to

Doing the judging

The lady on the left was a friend of mine who passed away a bunch of years ago and Im glad I found this pic that I didnt know I had

Another one I went to in 2007 in Daytona Beach when I was actually living in Florida, we took my black GTI I posted I think in the chat thread since it was the car that could fit the most skunks lol. This is the show we got Odie at

Look how freakin stoked this rad lady is about having a skunk hat

This is my friend who I got Riley from a few months after the show, I forget her skunks name but they LOVED to be held like this, it was hilarious. I found out a few years ago that she was murdered by her boyfriend in a horrible way and it was something that should have never happened to someone like her, I cried a lot when I found out

I dont want to leave on a sad note so here is a skunk playing in a ball pit

And another skunk driving a car!

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Skunks are like Especially Farty Cats

xcheopis

SardonicTyrant posted:

That's terrifying.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

There was a skunk wandering in the road the other night I had to stop and lower my window so I could yell at him until he left the dangerous road.

shy boy from chess club

Thank you for doing that! You saved the skunk and some smelly cars, last time I ran over an already run over skunk I felt super bad and my car was stinky for days after

SardonicTyrant posted:

I have a campaign going on Twitter to let people know that skunks aren't stinky, they generally smell like nothing, it's actually one of their natural defenses!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Thank you for doing that! You saved the skunk and some smelly cars, last time I ran over an already run over skunk I felt super bad and my car was stinky for days after

I have a campaign going on Twitter to let people know that skunks aren't stinky, they generally smell like nothing, it's actually one of their natural defenses!

One other time I pulled up to my house and some skunk was digging around in the lawn, when I got out and started going to my front door the skunk like walked over and followed me to the door really calmly. I dunno if he was just curious or what but I opened that door fast af cuz I didn't want to chance getting sprayed. He just stood there and watched me unlock the door. When I looked back through the window he was gone.

Was really spooky

shy boy from chess club

He was definitely hoping you had food, they love food, and pets

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

He was definitely hoping you had food, they love food, and pets

same

Robot Made of Meat

Skunks driving cars is absolutely a thing I never considered thinking about until this thread.

It's truly a BYOB miracle!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

And another skunk driving a car!

look at him/her go!

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Skunks driving cars is absolutely a thing I never considered thinking about until this thread.

It's truly a BYOB miracle!

Heather Papps

hello friend

There is a section of highway near my folks place, and this fall I could smell skunk roadkill almost every time I passed it. Then, one day an accident stopped us for a bit, and my windows were down, and with time sitting there I realized no, there is weedsign here, the likes of which God himself has never seen.

Made me very happy because it meant that there was a lotta weed out there, and that more importantly, no skunk genocide.

Also dang, my heart it being so warmed!!!!

shy boy from chess club

Hahaha thats hilarious and heart-warming, I love it!

Two skunks

xcheopis

Hahaha thats hilarious and heart-warming, I love it!

Two skunks

Do skunks argue with mirrors?

shy boy from chess club

Throwing spaghetti usually works for skunks

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
What kind of treats do you give them? Or for that matter feed a house skunk?

biosterous

how playful are skunks? what are skunk play behaviours like?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

shy boy from chess club

Coolness Averted posted:

What kind of treats do you give them? Or for that matter feed a house skunk?

I feed mine mostly good dog food like blue buffalo or something similar and look at the ingredients for stuff that is good for them like vegetables and sweet potatoes for fiber, etc then supplement it with vegetables plus calcium and taurine since they need a lot of both of those. For treats I just use the kibbles from her food or Scout really loves brussels sprouts

biosterous posted:

how playful are skunks? what are skunk play behaviours like?

It mostly depends on the skunk but most of the time they like to be held/pet though I have had some playful ones like Riley. He would play tag with his tail sticking up in the air I would tag it and he would run away then back to do it again, he also would play tug with toys, Scout does that sometimes too or play with toys like a cat would

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Did you have their glands removed? I'm actually kind of uncomfortable at the idea of removing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club

Yea the breeder does it when they are a baby, apparently it's non-surgical then becomes surgical when they are older