Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
t now I’m just chilling tell me you how your chilling. works was long but chilling is now longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

The_Rob posted:

t now I’m just chilling tell me you how your chilling. works was long but chilling is now longer.

Is there anything better then a hard work and chill? I think maybe.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Heather Papps posted:

Is there anything better then a hard work and chill? I think maybe.

yes lots of things are better than work but chillin is for the people.

Heather Papps

hello friend

All about the combo. Work sux but the chilling after is better than chill alone, I think!

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
yeah I get that. it’s the ying and yang of life I suppose. you gotta be a little
bit twisted and messed up before people see you be a perfect angle. 0>=]

Heather Papps

hello friend

SO

the way I'm chilling is smoking a weed, drinking a beer, watching spyhard and doing some posts! I made the dumbest photoshop of my life today, and took care of dishes, laundry and some dumb paperwork business. I figured out internet for my house so I can get back to desktop posting, planned a gramma visit and rearranged furniture

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
is your grandma cool?

Heather Papps

hello friend

The_Rob posted:

is your grandma cool?

My paternal has a velvet elvis in a prominent spot and is 6 foot tall, but married a 5' 4 man.

My maternal had 5 kids, named her eldest and only son after his father, found out his name wasn't Michael it was murien cause he was ukranian and then got abandoned for a secretary and managed to raise 5 kids alone without child support so

gently caress YES

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
if you got cool grandmas post here. you don’t need to talk about them but if you post here I’ll know you got a cool grandma

Manifisto

The_Rob posted:

chilling rn by digesting falafel and baba g, a good feeling

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

I have dumb chronic illness issues and am usually very tired when I get home. So I spend at least 15 minutes petting and grooming Tanuki, while he fusses and squeaks. So relaxing and calming.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

xcheopis posted:

I have dumb chronic illness issues and am usually very tired when I get home. So I spend at least 15 minutes petting and grooming Tanuki, while he fusses and squeaks. So relaxing and calming.

that sounds tight and chill as hell. good job

Heather Papps

hello friend

xcheopis posted:

Work and chill, at the same time?1!???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Grooming Tanuki is always an adventure!
Step 1: Deploy the decoy brush...

Also, he loves belly rubs.